Chiro for pregnancy in SE MI - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 05-27-2011, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Looking for a good chiro in SE MI for pelvic/alignment issues.  I'm 5 months pg right now and I'm pretty sure my pelvis played a role in my cs the first time around.

Anyone have a good experience with a DC, especially if you had pelvic issues?

Married to my best friend for 9 years. Loving being at home with my busy boy. Praying for a vbac.gif next time around!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 05-28-2011, 08:26 PM

What area of SE MI?

Wife, mother, midwife, triathlete
#3 of 6 Old 05-29-2011, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

I'm on the east side. Grosse Pointe, but I'm willing to drive 20 minutes or so. 

Married to my best friend for 9 years. Loving being at home with my busy boy. Praying for a vbac.gif next time around!
#4 of 6 Old 05-29-2011, 05:16 PM

I use Becky Rumph at Rumph Chiropractic in Waterford and she does Webster.

Wife to Jesse, Mom to Ayden 12/01, Kailey 07/03, Ashlyn 6/05, Dylan 9/07, & Riley 12/09

#5 of 6 Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Touch of Life Chiro in Shelby Twp.  We also do BirthNetwork meetings there, every second Thursday night at 7pm.  You could come to the meeting (free!)  learn about VBAC and talk to Dr. Sandie before even making an appointment :D

~Sara, WAHSingMomi to girls R and AV, S.O.A.R. Scout Leader and Homeschooling In Detroit Blogger

#6 of 6 Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 PM

A great resource if you are still looking can be found at: http://mcpakids.org/index.php?file=find_a_doc.html

These docs also are great with infants and children.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules