Ped. In lapeer or within a 20 min radius - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-28-2011, 09:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi! I am wondering if someone could help me. I am moving to lapeer soon and would like to find a new pediatrician/ family doc who is ok with delayed/selective/ no vax and comfortable with extended breastfeeding! I would be ok with driving down to Lake Orion or possibly further if he/she is super awesome!  Thanks! I am moving from grand blanc so if anyone knows of one in flint that would be great too!

Doula mom to Leo [7.11.10] and fiance to Jakefamilybed1.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 06-30-2011, 06:53 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Well, I'm sorta new to the area, but I'm a bit south east of you. I go to Lapeer a lot, but I don't know much more about the area. What I'm finding is that nothing is 20 min away, lol! This is the doctor I'm looking into Dr.Clark he's in Imlay City and is supposed to be amazing with parents rights. If he's as good as the raves I've been hearing it'd be well worth the 30ish min drive. I'm setting some well check visits with him soon.

Thandiwe likes this.

hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif A house full of girls, but for dad and one brother bikenew.gif
"Be careful how you speak to your children. One day it will become their inner voice." ~ Peggy O' Mara
Cloth diapering, babywearing and co-sleeping has been a way of life for almost a decade now partners.gif
#3 of 5 Old 07-08-2011, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for the Rec. It looks like he doesn't not take our insurance but I will call and double check!

Doula mom to Leo [7.11.10] and fiance to Jakefamilybed1.gif

#4 of 5 Old 07-10-2011, 06:51 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dr. Moscovic at Clarkston Medical Group. He is awesome about vaccines (or lack there of) intact penis care, breastfeeding, etc. He also have 4 children.

Wife to Jesse, Mom to Ayden 12/01, Kailey 07/03, Ashlyn 6/05, Dylan 9/07, & Riley 12/09

#5 of 5 Old 07-15-2011, 08:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dr. Clark is AMAZING!!!!!!  We now live in Saginaw and still drive to him.  He's soooooo good!!  He's really knowledgeable, and very crunchy friendly.  I can't recommend him enough!!

joy.gif Wife to  geek.gif,  mama to  reading.gif,   guitar.gif, fly-by-nursing1.gif, and thumbsuck.gif - bonus mommy to  loveeyes.gif!  homebirth.jpghomeschool.gifnovaxnocirc.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page