Birth Doula near Three Rivers, Michigan - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-03-2011, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am looking for a birth doula that lives close to Three Rivers, Michigan area.  I am in Jones and will be going to Kalamazoo for the birth but would like to find a doula that could get to me quickly as last two labors were 4 1/2 hours.  Anyone in the surrounding areas would be a start, figuring that if the doula is as far out as K-Zoo, they would probably end up just meeting me at the hospital.  Is there any one out there closer to me than that?  I would be so glad for any recommendations :)

chicken3.gif Christian SAHM to DS 3/04, DS 1/06, and DD 1/09 and expecting a new little one in May 2012 selectivevax.gif  nocirc.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2011, 05:08 PM

There is a great place in Kzoo called Birth Kalamazoo.  Here is a link to their site.  http://birthkalamazoo.com/  A friend of mine owns it and everyone that uses them just raves about them.  They also do an amazing natural childbirth class!!

Old 11-05-2011, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the link:)  I will look into Kalamazoo area if I can't find one closer, I will be traveling there for the birth.  Would like to find someone that could come to the house at the beginning, before I decide to leave for the hospital, but that might not be a very long time frame and I am 45 min to an hour from Kalamazoo ;)

chicken3.gif Christian SAHM to DS 3/04, DS 1/06, and DD 1/09 and expecting a new little one in May 2012 selectivevax.gif  nocirc.gif 

User Tag List