Meetup in Columbus Ohio - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hey mamas! I am wanting to arrange a meetup with some fellow mothering mamas! I am thinking Firefly Cafe in Clintonville would be a great place to meet and let our kiddos play! Anyone interested?

hippie.gifborn in the wrong era. Madly in love with my DH. Mama to my Beatles boys; L (6) and H (2). 
#2 of 6 Old 04-12-2012, 08:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think this would be great!  I've never been to Firefly, but I've heard great things about it.

Rachel(29)treehugger.gif Crunchy, granola wife of Matthew(30)reading.gif, DD Willow(5yrs)energy.gif, DS Ronan(2yrs) superhero.gif, Ivy Spring 12/29/2009 lost to Hydrops at 20 weeksangel3.gif, 2 other angel.gif and DS Canaan(1yr) kid.gif.  Holy Cow!!! jaw2.gifDue with someone new July 2014!!! joy.gif
#3 of 6 Old 04-17-2012, 09:16 PM

I will come! I SAH so my schedule is flexible. I love an excuse to visit clintonville :). Also, I've never heard of Firefly and now that I've looked it up, I can't believe I've never heard of it/taken the kids there! Looks like fun.

sleepytime.gifjog.gifSleepy, running, wife to superhero.gif DH 08/09 -  Mama to jog.gif DS 8/08 & love.gif DD 1/11

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. " - Japanese Proverb

#4 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 06:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Cool! Lets plan a meetup! How about next Friday the 4th at 11:00? If that doesn't work throw out a time!

hippie.gifborn in the wrong era. Madly in love with my DH. Mama to my Beatles boys; L (6) and H (2). 
#5 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 02:30 PM

I can do the 4th at 11! Sounds good. Anyone else? 

sleepytime.gifjog.gifSleepy, running, wife to superhero.gif DH 08/09 -  Mama to jog.gif DS 8/08 & love.gif DD 1/11

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. " - Japanese Proverb

#6 of 6 Old 04-25-2012, 08:20 PM

I would be glad to join you

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page