doctors in Cincinnati - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have been looking for a new Doctor for our family. I have read good things about Dr. Fabrey. But, I also read somewhere online that someone didn't like him as much for babies. Does any one have experinece with taking their babies to Dr. Fabrey. I do want a few vaccines. He probably doesn't do them right? Also, I was reading good things about Dr. Drasnin. Does anyone have opinions about him? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We love Dr. Drasnin!  He has offices in Milford and Hyde Park and is just wonderful with the kids.  We stopped vaxing our first child at 9 months and never vaxed our second and although we get a few lectures here and there (especially from Dr. Parks) they have never given us a problem.  They are pretty good about working with you on whatever vax schedule you want.  They talk to me about it all the time!  Our third child is due this summer and I feel very confident in taking him back to ESD Peds as we have received wonderful care there.  You can even email non-emergency questions to the Dr., which is a big help.  Let me know if I can answer any more questions and good luck!

Robin

User Tag List