Feedback regarding a midwife in SE Michigan - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-22-2013, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hello everyone, I am looking for some feedback about a midwife I am strongly considering hiring. Her name is Goldie Parker and I am just looking on the forum to see if anyone here has had her as their midwife. I have talked to her a few times on the phone, and am going to meet with her this weekend, and I would just like to hear from anyone who went with her. My husband and I are looking for someone who is non-interventive, easygoing, and, of course, competent and well-informed. From what I understand and from the sense I get talking to her, Goldie knows what she's doing and sounds well-read and up-to-date on issues. So please, I would really appreciate it if you have worked with her in the past, and are willing to share what you thought of the experience. You can respond to this thread on the forum, or you can PM me if you'd be more comfortable that way. Thanks so much in advance.

TizTaz5, wife of a wonderful husband, mother of ( June '09), two (July '13), and a little due March '15. hopeful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-23-2013, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

Anyone know this midwife or have any recommendations?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page