Hello Newly Pregnant and wanting a home birth! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-21-2013, 07:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone my name is Katie and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and I am trying to find midwives here, I have joined a group but as much information as possible would be fantastic!! Thanks!! Also any other mothers in this area that are having natural births or are in natural birth groups would be great to talk to you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 10-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)

I just posted to welcome you over in homebirth but thought I;d bump this up as well for input. :)

katie lane likes this.

#3 of 5 Old 10-22-2013, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

Cynthia Mosher, 

Thanks so much! It has been a little difficult I am meeting with a woman tomorrow from a group called Cincinnati home birth, and she is going to give me the name of her midwife, but any information and help is welcome! 

Thanks again!!!

Katie

#4 of 5 Old 10-23-2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie lane View Post

Hello everyone my name is Katie and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and I am trying to find midwives here, I have joined a group but as much information as possible would be fantastic!! Thanks!! Also any other mothers in this area that are having natural births or are in natural birth groups would be great to talk to you!

It's so wonderful that you want a homebirth! I am in Cincinnati as well and there is a facebook group for the moms who have had or want a homebirth in the Cincinnati/Dayton area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/337635979672530/

There are several midwives in our area. One who I recommend is Felicia Beers. She is an all around awesome, but you should do an interview first to see if she is a good fit. Good luck on your homebirth journey!

katie lane likes this.

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpghomeschool.gifgd.gifsaynovax.gifintactivist.giflactivist.gifbuddamomimg1.pngfamilybed2.gifdust.gifneg.gifhomebirth.jpgcd.gif
#5 of 5 Old 10-27-2013, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter

@redhead-bedhead thanks so much, I will definitely check that page and Felicia out! Thank you so much!!
redhead-bedhead likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page