OB/Midwife in Kalamazoo? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-03-2013, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone!

DH and I are ttc and I wanted to put some feelers out there for a doctor in Kalamazoo. I would like one that isn't quick to push epidurals or C-sections, but I have no preference on gender. Any ideas? Also I need for them to be able to accept NGS insurance, which is often Bronson network.

#2 of 3 Old 12-07-2013, 08:00 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Many good wishes to you for TTC. It looks like your post may have been missed, so I'm bumping it up for attention. :bump: Anyone have a recommendation to share?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 3 Old 01-11-2014, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I really loved Dr Carly Davis at obgyn pc. I lucked out with her having the weekend call that I went in for an induction for my twins. She encouraged all the natural things first in the birth of my twins even though it ended up a c section the next day. She didn't push cervical exams, I had a nurse that got my twins on telemetryso I could labor in the birthing tub (something generally not done with twins or drs in the practice I went to), and she recommended position changes, different birthing balls, etc. If my babies heads wouldnt have been fighting to exit, I think I would have had a vaginal birth. She definitely didn't push ¨hec section but going from 7:30 am Friday to 2:30 pm Sat with only juice and jello to eat, I was done and just wanted to see my babies. I only dilated to 5 cm even with pitocin and breaking waters.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page