Looking for a midwife in Traverse City, Michigan... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-24-2014, 12:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We are moving to Traverse City this summer and I'm looking now for a midwife to transfer my/our baby's care to once we get there.  Is anyone on here from TC and can you recommend (or not recommend) someone to me?  I'd love to hear your reasons for why you would choose who you do.  I've found a few names in TC of midwives but feel at a loss to know anything about them aside from what their websites state.  Thank you for any info you want to share with me.  We've had 4 live hospital births, 2 miscarriages, and after all that a homebirth just feels right for this baby.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-24-2014, 06:32 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your move. I'm going to move your post over to the Michigan forum so where other moms from your area are more likely to see it. I hope you get lots of recommendations.

As a gentle reminder, please take note that we do not allow negative reviews of health care centers or health care providers in our discussion posts. As explained in our guidelines:

Quote:
Positive healthcare provider reviews are welcome, but we do not wish to host threads/posts that cast care providers/care centers in a negative light. We ask you to take any negative commentary to PM. Please see our HCP review guidelines for further clarification here.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 3 Old 03-24-2014, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks smile.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page