New Toledo Area Moms Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 582 Old 07-09-2008, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks Steph. sobebabies has an Ella Roo for $28 I think. I'll keep looking, maybe check out the Hyena Cart.

I would be thrilled if something like Whole Foods was coming to Toledo. Does anyone else feel like we're nothing but a backwater sometimes?

And Shelly, would it help if you kind of created a schedule for your caretaker and kids? Add into the schedule things like creative play, with ideas, or something like that. I know that there is a great book out there that a lot of unschoolers use, but I can't remember the title. I know it has the word "Matchbook" in it. It's a bunch of "science" experiments that can be done at home with common household items. I read about it on a blog from a mother in Alaska who unschools her two boys. I'll try to find it and let you know. I remember that I really wanted a copy, wrote the name down, and now can't find the paper I wrote it on.

Erin, mom to Amelia Rose:, 6/15/06 and Lily Grace, 6/7/09; wife to Phil since 10/9/04
#122 of 582 Old 07-09-2008, 03:22 PM

Or Shelly, if Sage takes a nap and Dillon does not, try and plan something special just for Dillon during that time. Like baking cookies, reading a special book, a special art project.. Something interactive that he and his sitter have to do together.

Erin, mom to Amelia Rose:, 6/15/06 and Lily Grace, 6/7/09; wife to Phil since 10/9/04
#123 of 582 Old 07-09-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miasmamma View Post
Does anyone know of any place or any one that can make a child sized mei tei? Mia really wants to carry her babies on her back, but my Baby Hawks are just too big! She came to me tonight while I was cooking dinner with one wrapped around her with all the straps bunched up in her hands. She looked very cute, but it's not quite her size IYKWIM!?! I really liked the patterns at this site, www.withchildgifts.com , but they aren't currently accepting new orders.

Thanks in advance!!
I would check out hyenacart.com and etsy.com for a child size MT. I know there were several there last time I looked. GL!

TF, BF, CD, HS, AP'ing Mama!

#124 of 582 Old 07-09-2008, 09:29 PM

Can you do a search on Hyena Cart? I really don't go there horribly often and then just end up kinda overwhelmed with all the stores.

#125 of 582 Old 07-09-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistamamacita View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/07/he...reifqqO60x5dw#

This makes me so sad(and angry). Things have gotten so out of control and when it concerns our children, I find myself in such a state of shock. :
I'd like to add another perspective to the words that have been posted.
Unfortunately, the NY Times does not explain all the info that was found in the research article. So two things:

1) There is a familial condition called familial hyperlipidemia. I know at least 2 families that have this condition. Unfortunately for these families and their children that are affected, extremely high cholesterol and bad lipid levels are the norm despite good diets and exercise. The unfortunate result is that the cholesterol/lipid problems can cause heart attacks due to cholesterol blocked arteries at very early ages (early to mid 30's). Screening for these families, and the use of cholesterol lowering drugs even for the children, is a lifesaver.

2) For those of you who know me, I'm big on healthy diets and exercise. My area is related to pregnancy, but I hope those changes stick and become a permanent part of a healthy lifestyle. Despite my efforts and my families' best intentions, the unfortunate truth is that not all families can afford the amount of fresh fruit and veggies, lean meats, and whole grains that are part of a healthy diet. Please keep in mind that for families living in low income areas, the groceries are few and far between and they seldom stock good quality produce. Getting to the groceries that do have the good quality food involves a drive with perhaps all the children in tow because mom and dad are doing tag team parenting with a single vehicle, or mom is a single parent. Grocery shopping may involve public transportation. Sometimes there is a choice to be made between buying something inexpensive and poor quality to fill the childrens' stomachs because that it all that can be afforded, or buying a much smaller quantity of something good for them and worrying that they will be hungry because there isn't enough food.

The study recommended cholesterol screening as a first step, followed by diet and exercise changes for 6 months before instituting drug therapy. The use of drugs is never the first choice, but given the above circumstances, may help to stave off the damage that a poor diet causes until the parents can get into a better neighborhood or financial situation and make better food choices.

I'll hop off my soapbox now.

Linda

Wife, mother, midwife, triathlete
#126 of 582 Old 07-09-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanrc View Post
Has anyone heard of the new market going in next to Stein Mart and Costco? I heard it will be very similar to Whole Foods in Ann Arbor. I am very excited if the hear say is true
It is called Freshmarket. http://www.freshmarket.com/

It is due to open in September.

ETA: The state that their chicken is hormone/antibiotic free, but they don't mention their beef being pasture raised. We get our chicken/beef at the farmer's market, so I'm not specifically in the market for these things, but it still makes me wonder how much like whole foods it will actually be.

Mama to E (12/07) and M (01/11). homebirth.jpg
#127 of 582 Old 07-10-2008, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothercat View Post
Despite my efforts and my families' best intentions, the unfortunate truth is that not all families can afford the amount of fresh fruit and veggies, lean meats, and whole grains that are part of a healthy diet. Please keep in mind that for families living in low income areas, the groceries are few and far between and they seldom stock good quality produce. Getting to the groceries that do have the good quality food involves a drive with perhaps all the children in tow because mom and dad are doing tag team parenting with a single vehicle, or mom is a single parent. Grocery shopping may involve public transportation. Sometimes there is a choice to be made between buying something inexpensive and poor quality to fill the childrens' stomachs because that it all that can be afforded, or buying a much smaller quantity of something good for them and worrying that they will be hungry because there isn't enough food.

Linda
Linda- I hear and see what you are saying (I have taught for TPS or almost 10 years now and see it firsthand. My big thing though is that it really doesn't cost more to provide Fruits and veggies (buy in season, or even canned or frozen) than the crap I see these kids being fed. The Lean meats are obviously more. but Adding lots o Fruits and veggies are actually a very very cheap way to make a meal stretch. They may not be able to buy organic or out of season but When Kroger Runs Canned veggies for fifteen cents a can or the whole bags o Frozen for a dollar, the unable to afford just doesn't fly. The generic brand Wheat and whole grain bread is the same price as the white. 4 cans of Spaghettio's with 4 hotdogs cut in is about $5. For $6 I can buy a pound of lean beef, a bag of whole wheat pasta, a can of Spaghetti Sauce and a can of veggies to mix in. A lot of it is about choices and convenience unortunately.
#128 of 582 Old 07-10-2008, 12:07 PM

Thanks, ladies for replying to the post. My actual intention in starting it was to get some conversation started as I think this is an extremely important and relevant topic and it is healthy the hear others' perspectives. Now here's mine:

Aside from midwifery and safe, physiological childbirth, I am rabidly passionate about the state of our planet's health. At this moment, we are looking at a 30% obesity rate in our nations children and this number is rising at a frightening rate. Hyperlipidemia aside(recognized and duly noted), American people are not eating properly and not getting enough exercise. Now, I could echo, Julie's sentiments about how it can actually be cheaper to buy and eat healthy, but I realize that the lack of education for many people is a huge factor in this. A lot of people just don't know, or they see that a hamburger at McDonalds is 50 cents, and the will choose the already prepared meal but exercise is free and for children it consists of a game of freeze tag or riding bikes. (I guess this could count for adults too) I also work very closely with low income families, particularly mothers and children and as much as I care for these mothers and their children, you would be suprised how many families on WIC, welfare and government issued food stamps have X-BOXes and huge televisions and how their children sit wide eyed in front of them.

I really feel that this is not an expensive problem to fix, in fact, it is going to prove to be more expensive if we don't. If it appears that these families don't have enough money to by healthy food, they are certainly not going to have enough money to buy glucose meters, arthritis medication, cardiac rehab......... I hate to sound so morose and I know that this is getting long and I need to wrap things up, but the future of our planet not only depends on what we don't throw away and how much we can get people to recycle and who can afford solar panels. If we can't get weight off of people and prevent our children from becoming so we are going to be a planet full of very sick miserable people.

I did not realize the article referred to hyperlipidemia, and it would have been nice if it did(damn media), but I really should have done my research first. Mothercat and mommyto3girls, thank you so much for you opinions. I am really glad to see and hear from people equally as passionate and can offer different perspectives.:

Lovin' my babes and my bubbah-wubs hearts.gif

#129 of 582 Old 07-10-2008, 12:13 PM

I forgot, but I also wanted to mention Freshmarket. It is an excellent store, but I think you will find the prices are pretty high. The quality of meat is very good and in Florida, the seafood quality is really good. Don't know if it will be here. There is a very good selection of specialty product and there bulk section is quite expansive.

I wish Whole Foods would deem us worthy of having one here, but I really don't think the demographic research would lead them to believe that it would be. Maybe write letters. I used to work for Whole Foods when I lived in Florida. They are an excellent and very fair company. In fact, I am going to call my sis, who is part of WF management and get the best way for us to contact them....

#130 of 582 Old 07-10-2008, 02:01 PM

FYI--not sure if I am going or not but I thought that this might be of interest to some of you.

DEIDRE CURRIE FESTIVAL
September 13th
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN

The festival will host four dynamic speakers -
SALLY FALLON, President of the Weston A Price Foundation and author of Nourishing Traditions
DR. NATASHA CAMPBELL-MCBRIDE, Neurologist, nutritionist, author of Gut and Psychology Syndrome
JERRY BRUNETTI, Internationally renowned speaker on soils, farming, animals and health
KAREN LUBBERS, Local Michigan farmer, teacher, environmentalist.

The Deidre Currie Festival is a Celebration of Food, Farming, Community and One Beautiful Person. Deidre (Dee) was a WAPF chapter leader in Sydney Australia. She married Archie Welch, a fellow WAPF chapter leader in February 2007 and moved to Archie's home state of Michigan. Tragically Dee passed away giving birth to their first child in January 2008. The festival is a follow up to the Wise Traditions Michigan Conference Dee put on last September and will pay tribute to Dee's life and her work in the field of nutrition and health. Any proceeds from the festival will go toward the Jack Currie-Welch fund set up for Dee's son.

THE COST is $45.00 for the day.
Early registration is suggested as seating is limited to 500 attendees.

The festival will also feature the highly anticipated Gourmet Farmers Market with some of Midwest's best organic farmers and food artisans selling their traditional hand crafted foods and a Children's Health area providing the latest information on vaccinations, fluoridated water, genetically modified foods, farm-to-school lunch programs, the soy controversy, home birthing, gut health and much more.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER log onto http://www.deidrecurriefestival.org or call Archie Welch: (248) 620-8969
#131 of 582 Old 07-10-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
I wish Whole Foods would deem us worthy of having one here, but I really don't think the demographic research would lead them to believe that it would be. Maybe write letters. I used to work for Whole Foods when I lived in Florida. They are an excellent and very fair company. In fact, I am going to call my sis, who is part of WF management and get the best way for us to contact them....
I am 90% sure that WF actually already did research the Toledo area and had to pass, I do not all all the details though.

And, I just wanted to add, I deliberately chose not to review the link you posted. Nothing personal, it's just that my work, at this time, is to protect our familial energy and that moves me to avoid most, if not all, media coverage as it really just brings us down! I feel that my social responsibility is to cultivate healthy, joyful, productive beings of the universe and occasionally we discuss important issues both local and global when appropriate through thoughtful discussion.

Shelly DeMeo Birth Doula/Educator, Massage Therapist, Birth Assistant, Echo Tech, Future CPM! Mom to Dylan (6/03) and Sage Aria (1/06).
#132 of 582 Old 07-10-2008, 11:31 PM

Duly noted my good friend, however, the first coverage I saw of this particular issue was in out very own The Toledo Blade. While I tend to agree with you and practice as much media avoidance as possible, my not so crunchy other half loves to watch the national news, and there are quite often things covered that affect us all more than we know. I think the key is responsible questioning of everything and never taking anything at face value.

I warned you all that I was painfully opinionated

On another note, as most of you know am currently in nursing school in order to become a CNM. Right now we are learning about the reproductive system and pregnancy and birth. The ladies in the class had a discussion about their own births and not one had had an out of hospital birth. When I mentioned things from my own education in physiological birth, eyes rolled and harsh comments were made. I was just wondering how every one who views birth differently than most deal with delicate situations like this. I know there is always a time and place, but how do you decide when and how hard to fight?

#133 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 09:40 AM

Quote:
I think the key is responsible questioning of everything and never taking anything at face value.

I warned you all that I was painfully opinionated

I was just wondering how every one who views birth differently than most deal with delicate situations like this. I know there is always a time and place, but how do you decide when and how hard to fight?
I do agree with you... "if your not outraged your just not paying attention!". By the way, I adore smart, funny, intelligent, opinionated women.

For those who roll their eyes when topics like natural, non-interventional birth come around... I try to respond with compassion b/c most just don't know any better, they have no reference point in which to learn and grow from. I think it's important to put our energy into supporting the new documentaries on birth (like The business of being born, orgasmic birth, Birth-Be Bold the play, etc).. these offer revealing truths about the national crisis surrounding birth and highlight birth stories that empower and educate women.

Shelly DeMeo Birth Doula/Educator, Massage Therapist, Birth Assistant, Echo Tech, Future CPM! Mom to Dylan (6/03) and Sage Aria (1/06).
#134 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
I was just wondering how every one who views birth differently than most deal with delicate situations like this. I know there is always a time and place, but how do you decide when and how hard to fight?
I usually chose NOT to fight in situations like you were in. I usually think to myself, "Would I change my mind if they tried to convince me that THEY were right?" I know I wouldn't, so I usually voice my opinion and then change the subject, if possible.

For example, I was hanging out with some friends from church. 3 out of 6 of us had natural, drug-free births (this was before Brody was born, so I didn't have any out-of-hospital experiences, although I had a waterbirth in a hospital), 2 were heavily medicalized births (although still vaginal), and one was getting ready to have her first baby. The drug-free mamas were talking to the getting to birth mama about what we thought during contractions and encouraging her to go drug-free for her own sake and for the baby's sake. I was asked where Brody would be born and I said very plainly "At home." One of the medicalized mamas said, "Oh, I could NEVER do that!!! I like the comfort of the epidural waiting for me at the hospital!" I said very nicely but strongly, "I don't find epidurals very comforting. The thought of a needle going into my spine, drugging my baby, and the fact that 1 out of 3 women who receive an epidural have chronic headaches for life does not make me feel very safe or comforted. Your baby's outfit sure is cute. Where did you get it?" I didn't let the conversation continue because I knew she wouldn't be "converted" and I didn't want to "waste" my energy or emotions trying to convince her otherwise.

I've found that when I simply state my opinion without arguement that some women with genuine interest will seek me out to discuss my experiences or opinions or knowledge. This I welcome and will "argue" with them about current cultural trends in birth or parenting to help them cut through the fog and find what their heart knows is right.

Now, I'm never afraid to counter with cold-hard-facts what someone is saying in opposition to what I believe, but I'm not going to waste myself on someone I KNOW won't be convinced.

Oh, LINDA...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you are now a triathlete and that you put it in your siggie!!!!

Melody...Mommy to ds1, dd1, ds2, ds3, ds4, and dd2

#135 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elissa_teal View Post
FYI--not sure if I am going or not but I thought that this might be of interest to some of you.

DEIDRE CURRIE FESTIVAL
September 13th
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN

The festival will host four dynamic speakers -
SALLY FALLON, President of the Weston A Price Foundation and author of Nourishing Traditions
DR. NATASHA CAMPBELL-MCBRIDE, Neurologist, nutritionist, author of Gut and Psychology Syndrome
JERRY BRUNETTI, Internationally renowned speaker on soils, farming, animals and health
KAREN LUBBERS, Local Michigan farmer, teacher, environmentalist.

The Deidre Currie Festival is a Celebration of Food, Farming, Community and One Beautiful Person. Deidre (Dee) was a WAPF chapter leader in Sydney Australia. She married Archie Welch, a fellow WAPF chapter leader in February 2007 and moved to Archie's home state of Michigan. Tragically Dee passed away giving birth to their first child in January 2008. The festival is a follow up to the Wise Traditions Michigan Conference Dee put on last September and will pay tribute to Dee's life and her work in the field of nutrition and health. Any proceeds from the festival will go toward the Jack Currie-Welch fund set up for Dee's son.

THE COST is $45.00 for the day.
Early registration is suggested as seating is limited to 500 attendees.

The festival will also feature the highly anticipated Gourmet Farmers Market with some of Midwest's best organic farmers and food artisans selling their traditional hand crafted foods and a Children's Health area providing the latest information on vaccinations, fluoridated water, genetically modified foods, farm-to-school lunch programs, the soy controversy, home birthing, gut health and much more.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER log onto http://www.deidrecurriefestival.org or call Archie Welch: (248) 620-8969
Is anyone else going? I would love to make the trip up for a day! It sounds fun, enlightening and educational.

#136 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 02:10 PM

Linda, thank you for bringing the other side of the story into this situation. I wasn't aware of that disorder, and I also didn't think about the less fortunate. However, I was meaning to address those who instead of spend their money at the supermarket, etc., they go to McD's or Burger King, etc. every day & then act like they are in shock that their kids are not healthy. I understand the not being able to afford all healthy food. Hey, I can't really even afford it if it means all organic. It is hard! I think I was just thinking of those on the extreme & don't really care about what their kids eat instead of those who do care & can't help it. I also thought the article talked about the nation's children being obese, and was thinking for the most part that is because of the parents not being educated or being educated & not caring. I guess I need to think twice before reacting so strongly to an article, and get both sides of the story more often & more completely. Thanks again!
#137 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 02:19 PM

Holly - what is the brand name of the sippy cups you found at Target? Sam got a gift card for there for his birthday & I want to get them but don't want to waste it on something that isn't good for him so I wanted to make sure I got the right thing. Thanks!
#138 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 03:59 PM

Regarding the nursing students who rolled their eyes - I agree with Shelly. They simply don't know that there is an alternative in most cases. Anything other than the medical norm is wrongly considered fringe.

When I had Asher a few weeks ago, there were 3, maybe 4 nursing students in the room for the delivery, observing and one "helping me count" (bless her heart...). Mine was the only completely natural birth they had ever witnessed. I'm glad they were there, though, so they know it "exists".

My student nurse later in the day, though, had all of her kids naturally. That was awesome to talk with her about!
#139 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 04:06 PM

Shelly, I wanted to mention that I recently checked out a bunch of books at the Way Library about activities/crafts/songs/games to play with kids. I looked through them and started a notebook of activities to reach for during my own grasping-for-strings-what-should-Joel-and-I-do-now moments. Now I look through the notebook about once a week and write down maybe 5 or 6 ideas and stick them where I can see them easily. Maybe you could do something like that for your sitter? There's some great stuff out there, yay for libraries!!! Most of the things I wrote down would be great for Sage, of course, since she and Joel are the same age, but I know some of the books had ideas for kids up to age 6. Just peruse, I guess.
#140 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 04:44 PM

This is a link from Med Page Today for the article and AAP recommendatons that we discussed earlier in the week.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/...7348&src=nldne

This probably does a better job of clarifying things that the NY Times did.

Linda

Wife, mother, midwife, triathlete
#141 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Is anyone else going? I would love to make the trip up for a day! It sounds fun, enlightening and educational.
We (my dh and I) are looking in to going, if we can find a sitter for the bigger kids. I'll have a baby by then to take! EEK!

#142 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miasmamma View Post
Can you do a search on Hyena Cart? I really don't go there horribly often and then just end up kinda overwhelmed with all the stores.
Yes you can search there. There is a search bar in the upper right corner of the page.

#143 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofsamandaddi View Post
Holly - what is the brand name of the sippy cups you found at Target? Sam got a gift card for there for his birthday & I want to get them but don't want to waste it on something that isn't good for him so I wanted to make sure I got the right thing. Thanks!
The brand is Thermos for the stainless steel straw cups. The ss sippy cups are foogo, made by thermos. They are usually in the camping section. But Target just got a whole bunch of the ss straw ones in the back to school section. All kinds of characters too. We love those cups!

#144 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
I would be interested in going, I have Nourishing Traditions and love it.

#145 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 08:00 PM

I thought I would post info here about the Summer Celebration happening tomorrow, Saturday July 12th presented by Tree City Diapers and Indigo Forest.
4121 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
A full day of family fun from 10 am -6 pm includes:
• Nationally Acclaimed Ring of Steel Action Theatre
• Family Fun Pirate Festival!
• Games, Face-Painting, Bunny Fencing
• Free shows from Noon – 6 pm!
• Joe Reilly, wonderful local singer, songwriter and guitarist, brings his
messages of hope and peace to a free musical performance at 1 pm.

And our huge, first-ever sidewalk clearance sale, Indigo Forest has a beautiful selection of bottles and hot neoprene sleeves – and to ease the pain of replacing your family’s water bottlecollection, we are offering one of our famous “Buy 3 Get the 4th half price” sales on Klean Kanteen during the month of July!

We hope to see you there!

There will be live Music by Joe Reilly at 1:00 pm. If anyone goes could you please buy me one of his CD's? Please.
Thanks,
Shelly

#146 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniemama View Post
Yes you can search there. There is a search bar in the upper right corner of the page.
Thanks! I never really looked!

#147 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reikitiki View Post
• Games, Face-Painting, Bunny Fencing

Can I just ask what bunny fencing is? I have visions of bunnies squaring off with rapiers and face shields! En Garde!!!

Never mind! I don't know how we all lived before Google!

#148 of 582 Old 07-11-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniemama View Post
The brand is Thermos for the stainless steel straw cups. The ss sippy cups are foogo, made by thermos. They are usually in the camping section. But Target just got a whole bunch of the ss straw ones in the back to school section. All kinds of characters too. We love those cups!
Okay I looked it up & saw only the Foogo cups & there were also thermoses that were made by Foogo. But I'll look again just in case I missed it. Which store did you go to? Is the rubber/plastic/whatever on the sippy cups safe to use? Sorry for so many questions, but thanks again!
#149 of 582 Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 AM

Hello everyone, I need to check on interest for a meeting with people from Ohio Families for Safe Birth. If you are not familiar with them, here is their website: http://www.safebirthohio.org/.

Here's a snippet from the site:

Ohio Families for Safe Birth (OFSB) is a consumer-driven effort to create a statewide coalition of families and professionals promoting legislation and policies grounded in the Midwives Model of Care which support families' access to safe, appropriate, evidence-based care during pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum. Our purposes are:

Supporting legislation that licenses Certified Professional Midwives (CPMs) in Ohio;
Raising awareness and support for families choosing an out-of-hospital birth as a safe, appropriate option;
Supporting safe family and baby initiatives in all birth settings.

They do have an e-list here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...or_Safe_Birth/

Please e-mail me at Jessica @ jessicas-haven.com (remove the spaces) if you are interested in meeting with members of the group. I am going to organize this meeting if there is enough interest.

Thank you!

Jessica

Student Midwife, Mom to 4 girls, 3 angel babies and 1 little boy that we are all in love with!
Ask me about my VBA2C and UBA2C after an Inverted T.
#150 of 582 Old 07-12-2008, 10:25 AM

There will be live Music by Joe Reilly at 1:00 pm. If anyone goes could you please buy me one of his CD's? Please.
Thanks,
Shelly[/QUOTE]

Got you covered Shelly

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page