fun places to take baby in se mich? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-23-2008, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have any good ideas for fun places I can take my almost 6 month old? I live in Westland. There's a few outdoor places I've thought of, but on these 90 degree days where we need to stay cool (but we also need to get out of the tiny cramped apartment for a bit), I need some indoor suggestions.

DD is a very easy going baby, but lately she really likes trying to sit up on her own and trying to crawl (but she still needs me there right next to her for when she gets frustrated or topples over). Are there any places that are good to take babies around this age range? We also don't have much (really, any) money to spend. I'd just like her to get a change of scenery once in a while though rather than just be in this apartment all day or being stuck going to someone else's house.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2008, 12:16 PM

I'm not familliar with the area, is there a jungle java that way? That may be a good option.

You may be able to find some ideas at www.gocitykids.com

~Sara, WAHSingMomi to girls R and AV, S.O.A.R. Scout Leader and Homeschooling In Detroit Blogger

Old 08-23-2008, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRayeMomi View Post
I'm not familliar with the area, is there a jungle java that way? That may be a good option.

You may be able to find some ideas at www.gocitykids.com
Yeah there actually are a couple that are semi-close to me...do they have places for ones that young though? What kind of stuff do they have for ones that little to play with? Would you consider the areas and the toys very clean? (since at this age, all my daughter wants to do is touch things and put her hands in her mouth or put her mouth directly on everything!).

User Tag List