More breastmilk available in metro Detroit area - Mothering Forums
Indiana, Ohio, Michigan > More breastmilk available in metro Detroit area
detroitgirl77's Avatar detroitgirl77 10:50 AM 09-02-2008
I have a lot more breastmilk in my freezer that I'll never end up using. I have around 1800 oz available this time around. Last time I have 900 oz--see thread here: http://mothering.com/discussions/sho...492&highlight=

As before, I would need to be at least be reimbursed for the cost of milk storage bags and extra pump parts since these are quite expensive--anything else would be great, but not necessary. I've been keeping track of all the milk and I can officially declare myself to be a cow I have around 300 bags ranging from 4/17/08 thru 8/25/08. I am a huge overproducer this time around and when I pump for my youngest at work, I'm getting between 24-40 oz, with him only taking 2 or 3 4 oz bottles when I'm gone, causing me to put milk in the deep freezer every day.

I've never shipped milk and would prefer to have this go to one or more mamas in the metro Detroit area. I can ship if needed, but I would have no idea how to go about that.

Other information about me: I am 30 years old, mama of 2 boys, one who is 32 months old, the other is 7 months. Both are still nursing. I have never smoked, last time I drank was before my oldest was even conceived. I eat lots of veggies, still take my prenatal vitamins.

Any other questions/concerns, feel free to ask me.

courtenay_e's Avatar courtenay_e 07:54 PM 09-02-2008
PM'd you.
Up