Southern Ohio Moms Where Do You Shop? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 09-15-2008, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi mamas!

I went to babys R us by the Dayton Mall and they have nothing.... : they had 2 styles of Hotslings, for $50 and NO cloth, no pins, no wraps. I think they had one co sleeper. They did have baby bjorn pottys. Anyways, I am WAYYY disappointed!!

Where is a good place in Southern Ohio, or Columbus that has cloth dipes? I really need to touch and see a few different kinds to get my brain wrapped around the idea of which one I like better!

So, clue me into the know wise mamas!

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-20-2008, 10:33 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
online... cottonbabies.com is an excellent place, great service, great dipes!

Kristin- Wife to J, Mommy to B (11), M-S (8), and little J (4) and J&J (7 months)
#3 of 4 Old 09-20-2008, 04:08 PM

I'm not sure what they have up in Dayton but in Cincinnati there is a store downtown Park & Vine (www.parkandvine.com) and the new Cincinnati Family Enrichment Center also has a little shop inside with slings and such.

I've found that the best way to find cloth dipes is to talk to people in the area that use them. I look at the ones they use and then end up ordering online.

Valerie, wife to Kevin, mother to Elena (4), Jonathan (2), and twins, Andrew and Benjamin (2/2010)
#4 of 4 Old 10-17-2008, 05:28 PM

I just went to Park + Vine for the first time and they've got EVERYTHING. Bum Genius, Imsie Vimsie, Fuzzy Bunz, Kleen Kanteen, natural rubber pacifiers, etc. etc.

If you go, tell them Literate sent you!

DD1 = 8 yrs *** DD2 = 6 yrs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page