Who is with Evelyn these days? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 43 Old 09-17-2009, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was reading on another board that Sue is no longer with Evelyn.
Someone named Lori is, as well as some other assistants.
Does anyone know who currently is working with her? She stopped putting up people on her website, I guess due to quick turnaround.
imnottelling is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 43 Old 09-17-2009, 08:10 PM
 
Holiztic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 2,183
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bet she'll see your post any minute now, but I'll toot her horn for her!

Unless something's changed in the last month, Lorrie is her assistant (though I think there may be one or more others?)

Lorrie was my Bradley instructor and Doula and is now my friend.

She's super knowledgeable and strong when needed, kind and gentle when needed, and saved me from a hospital transfer with DS (as my doula, not as Evelyn's asst, though Evelyn was my midwife, make sense?)

I will not give birth without her!

(I know you'll see this soon, I you Lorrie!)
Holiztic is offline  
#3 of 43 Old 09-18-2009, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So there is just Lorrie? I feel so out of the loop!

And what's the story with the birthing center opening up? Where? When? Will this limit HB patients Evelyn takes on?
imnottelling is offline  
#4 of 43 Old 09-18-2009, 12:30 PM
 
Healthy_Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you can find news about the baltimore center of birth here

Sue Jackson went back to Michigan early august.

Evelyn now has Lorrie working w/ her and both are training several Birth assistants. I've met 3 De'anna, Kathy and Lori-lee (i could have the spelling wrong on all of those. :P

Creative - Wife to heartbeat.gif mother to 4  biggrinbounce.gif bouncy.gif jog.gif3rdtri.gifhomebirth.jpgwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gifhomeschool.gif and always praying.gif. (Learning Grace and patience)
 
 

Healthy_Baby is offline  
#5 of 43 Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthy_Baby View Post
you can find news about the baltimore center of birth here

Sue Jackson went back to Michigan early august.

Evelyn now has Lorrie working w/ her and both are training several Birth assistants. I've met 3 De'anna, Kathy and Lori-lee (i could have the spelling wrong on all of those. :P
Thanks for that!

Doesn't say where the birth center will be located. Do you know?
imnottelling is offline  
#6 of 43 Old 09-18-2009, 06:59 PM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK, let me set things straight here. Sue Jackson's mom was sick and so she moved out to Michigan to take care of her. Her last day in the office was August 3rd. Evelyn hired me, Lorrie Leigh, and Lori Serabo as birth assistants. Of course having two Lor(r)i(e)s in the office is confusing everyone to say the least. I am going by Lorrie Leigh (cause its easy to say fast) and she by Lori in the office. Lori Serabo helps in the office on Monday and Thursday and I (Lorrie Leigh) am there Tuesday and Wednesday. The two of us split the birth assistant work going out for the homebirth clients. No assistants are used for the hospital birthing clients. Both Lori and I committed to the practice and so there should not be any turnover issues going forward. Lori Serabo is also one of the driving forces with Evelyn and Susan DiNatale in working towards the eventual opening of a new birth center in Baltimore.

We also have several gals who are doing some training with Evelyn right now. Deanna Kopf (whom most know because she has worked in the office as medical transcriptionist for a long time), Claudia Booker, and Cathy Sullivan. These ladies shadow Evelyn in the office and each is doing that about one day a week. I am happy to answer any questions folks have about the practice if you want to PM me.

And I you too holizitic.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#7 of 43 Old 09-18-2009, 07:04 PM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnottelling View Post
So there is just Lorrie? I feel so out of the loop!

And what's the story with the birthing center opening up? Where? When? Will this limit HB patients Evelyn takes on?
See my other post to get updated. The birth center site proposed right is on the website linked in PPs comment. The birth center is supposed to be offering home and birth center birth (like BirthCare in Alexandria does), so hopefully we won't see any restriction of the amount of women birthing with Evelyn. But this is conjecture on my part. First it has to get open and more staff hired.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#8 of 43 Old 09-21-2009, 12:47 AM
shy
 
shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is it true that people who hire Evelyn for HB often give birth with the assistant only?

Where isthe Birth Center located, when will it open, and if you want to hire Evelyn where do you meet her for prenatal visits?

mama to (age 6), 12/09 9/09 4/10 for someday.
shy is offline  
#9 of 43 Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I believe you see Evelyn in her office altbirthchoices.com is her website.

Thanks for the info, Lorrie! Does this mean Evelyn now has appointments on more days? The last time I was around there (a year ago), I think she took Tuesdays and Fridays off -- does this mean there are office visits 4 days a week instead of 3 now?
imnottelling is offline  
#10 of 43 Old 09-21-2009, 11:48 AM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by homewithtwinsmama View Post
See my other post to get updated. The birth center site proposed right is on the website linked in PPs comment. The birth center is supposed to be offering home and birth center birth (like BirthCare in Alexandria does), so hopefully we won't see any restriction of the amount of women birthing with Evelyn. But this is conjecture on my part. First it has to get open and more staff hired.
I'm still not seeing it. The Project Status Blog says "We are again looking for a building and may have found one last week but are waiting for information from zoning. This seems to be the most recent challenge we are facing as far as finding a home for the BCoB. We need space that will accomodate many things going on at once in a location that allows for safe transport at the same time. So we wait - one of the things that midwives do best! "
Nothing about where it is. Where should I be looking on the site?
imnottelling is offline  
#11 of 43 Old 09-21-2009, 01:10 PM
 
Healthy_Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
Is it true that people who hire Evelyn for HB often give birth with the assistant only?

Where isthe Birth Center located, when will it open, and if you want to hire Evelyn where do you meet her for prenatal visits?
certainly not true in my case. She personally attended both of my births, and I've had to reschedule 1 or 2 appoiontments because she was away attending births (this was when she only had 1 assistant) now that she has more then one this is not likely to happen as one will always be available to be in the office.

Creative - Wife to heartbeat.gif mother to 4  biggrinbounce.gif bouncy.gif jog.gif3rdtri.gifhomebirth.jpgwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gifhomeschool.gif and always praying.gif. (Learning Grace and patience)
 
 

Healthy_Baby is offline  
#12 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 06:59 AM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
Is it true that people who hire Evelyn for HB often give birth with the assistant only?

Where isthe Birth Center located, when will it open, and if you want to hire Evelyn where do you meet her for prenatal visits?
No, this is not true. Evelyn is almost always the first person to your home for the birth. I have occasionally gotten there first if the client lives closer to me and its a middle of the night call where I don't have to get the five kidlets to the sitter . But, not even close to needing to be ready to catch a baby!

In any homebirth the possibility exists for baby to arrive before the midwife. If the BA got there first in a precipitous birth then she might catch, but Evelyn would be not far behind. But, as I said in the two months Lori and I have been with her, Evelyn caught all our clients babies and believe me it was a busy couple of months.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#13 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 09:57 AM
shy
 
shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
that is good to know.
Even the City Paper article mentions her not arriving in time, and this is the story I have heard from a couple of people as well. I figured it was because she was so popular and can't obviously be everywhere at once.

mama to (age 6), 12/09 9/09 4/10 for someday.
shy is offline  
#14 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
that is good to know.
Even the City Paper article mentions her not arriving in time, and this is the story I have heard from a couple of people as well. I figured it was because she was so popular and can't obviously be everywhere at once.
That WAS a while ago, and I'm also not sure how many incidents it really was.

Personally, I've had 2 HBs with Evelyn. Lora (who passed away 2.5 years ago) caught my first -- she came in with Evelyn but I was starting to push and she got into the room first (not that I minded. Precipitous labor and honestly I don't care who catches my baby if everything goes that smoothly!). The second one Casey delivered since she had asked me if I minded if she did; Evelyn was there as well with her and they had come together at that birth just like my previous experience (they came right after a home visit when I called them to tell them contractions were coming closer together). At least I wasn't pushing when they arrived :P
imnottelling is offline  
#15 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 04:52 PM
 
raelize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
evelyn does have a HUGE client base because there just aren't that many HB attending MW in maryland. that being said, both of my births were attended my evelyn, one with Lora and one with Casey. at the first, evelyn and lora spent almost 24 hours in my home. the second was much faster and i had a better idea of what i needed. Evelyn was exactly the way i needed her to be for both. she held my hand (literally at times) through the first and backed off and gave me space for the second. Each was a totally different experience and she walked in and could see exactly what i needed to get through it. like i said, both times she was there for me. i think that it does happen that someone may not make it to a birth, but it can be for a viarity of reasons. had my mom not called her on her own, evelyn would have missed my second birth cause i had to idea i was as far along as i was. really, we need about 10 more hb midwives in maryland- particularly ones who will attend VBACs, twins, and breeches- not all HB MW will attend those "high risk" births in MD. which is unfortunate.
raelize is offline  
#16 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 07:29 PM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnottelling View Post
That WAS a while ago, and I'm also not sure how many incidents it really was.

Personally, I've had 2 HBs with Evelyn. Lora (who passed away 2.5 years ago) caught my first -- she came in with Evelyn but I was starting to push and she got into the room first (not that I minded. Precipitous labor and honestly I don't care who catches my baby if everything goes that smoothly!). The second one Casey delivered since she had asked me if I minded if she did; Evelyn was there as well with her and they had come together at that birth just like my previous experience (they came right after a home visit when I called them to tell them contractions were coming closer together). At least I wasn't pushing when they arrived :P
In the scenarios you are describing both assistants were apprenticing as Certified Professional Midwives and working towards their births under supervision. So yes, they caught babies with mamas' permission (or precipitous whoever got their hands their first situations), but not without Evelyn there. Perhaps a couple women had fast births and Casey or Lora got there first and caught, but its not planned or common practice to do so. The practice policy is to bring in a backup midwife if Evelyn is unavailable and we have two midwives who are available to do that if needed. It just isn't needed very often. I am not apprenticing and the other Lori has completed her catches under supervision for her CPM with a Delaware midwife, so neither of us is catching or trying to get catches with ABC. Hope this answers all questions except the birth center site. I am out of the loop on that stuff, but Lori Serabo is in the office Monday and Thursday if you want to call to ask her. The office is open Mon.,Tues (half day), Wed., and Thursday. Friday it is closed unless Evelyn brings someone in for a biophysical profile or we had to cancel a couple days that week and are making up appts.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#17 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 07:33 PM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel_eva View Post
evelyn does have a HUGE client base because there just aren't that many HB attending MW in maryland. that being said, both of my births were attended my evelyn, one with Lora and one with Casey. at the first, evelyn and lora spent almost 24 hours in my home. the second was much faster and i had a better idea of what i needed. Evelyn was exactly the way i needed her to be for both. she held my hand (literally at times) through the first and backed off and gave me space for the second. Each was a totally different experience and she walked in and could see exactly what i needed to get through it. like i said, both times she was there for me. i think that it does happen that someone may not make it to a birth, but it can be for a viarity of reasons. had my mom not called her on her own, evelyn would have missed my second birth cause i had to idea i was as far along as i was. really, we need about 10 more hb midwives in maryland- particularly ones who will attend VBACs, twins, and breeches- not all HB MW will attend those "high risk" births in MD. which is unfortunate.
We do have more nowadays. Joey Pascarella (formerly of Bethesda Maternity Center), MAMAS (Erin Fullam and Miari Rothman), Susan Dodge (formerly with BirthCare) are all very recent additions to our homebirth lineup. And we have a several CPM candidates who are due to take their exams in October and assuming they pass will also begin their private practices. So despite the patriarchal and idiotic laws in this state, its easier to get a homebirth than it was even five years ago.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#18 of 43 Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 PM
 
wolfmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: in the land of perpetual fatigue
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thank you everyone for this great thread! I love that everyone is being so respectful and we are all getting such great updated information. I had evelyn attend 2 of my births and loved her completely. I'm also thrilled at the increase in midwives. btw, Lora was also at one of my births and she was great too. Boy do some of us miss her presence!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
wolfmom is offline  
#19 of 43 Old 09-23-2009, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmom View Post
Boy do some of us miss her presence!
Yeah
imnottelling is offline  
#20 of 43 Old 09-23-2009, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by homewithtwinsmama View Post
In the scenarios you are describing both assistants were apprenticing as Certified Professional Midwives and working towards their births under supervision. So yes, they caught babies with mamas' permission (or precipitous whoever got their hands their first situations), but not without Evelyn there. Perhaps a couple women had fast births and Casey or Lora got there first and caught, but its not planned or common practice to do so. The practice policy is to bring in a backup midwife if Evelyn is unavailable and we have two midwives who are available to do that if needed. It just isn't needed very often. I am not apprenticing and the other Lori has completed her catches under supervision for her CPM with a Delaware midwife, so neither of us is catching or trying to get catches with ABC. Hope this answers all questions except the birth center site. I am out of the loop on that stuff, but Lori Serabo is in the office Monday and Thursday if you want to call to ask her. The office is open Mon.,Tues (half day), Wed., and Thursday. Friday it is closed unless Evelyn brings someone in for a biophysical profile or we had to cancel a couple days that week and are making up appts.
Thanks for all the updated info!
I'm just curious about the birthing center since I'm Pikesville based and I have many mamas asking me for OB recommendations, and if the birthing center was a viable option, I would know to add it to my line up of recs for those not willing to contemplate HB
imnottelling is offline  
#21 of 43 Old 09-23-2009, 07:09 PM
 
hipem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 318
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Evelyn did miss my son's birth. This was 5 years ago when she was working at MD General and could not miss work. Unfortunately her back up was also unavailable and it was just Lora (an amazing but too new midwife for my challenging situation) Eventually KC was able to be there and helped me avoid a transport.

There was also a time in the past when Evelyn was more known for missing births due to the high number of clients. I cannot speak for the current situation.

It is important to keep in mind that for those who have not had their care provider be available for them, it can really change the perception of the birth and it is equally important that the women who are looking into providers are able to get a thorough history on the experiences of other women.

Hopefully this is useful and stays within the bounds of the user agreement.
hipem is offline  
#22 of 43 Old 09-23-2009, 07:20 PM
 
raelize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by homewithtwinsmama View Post
We do have more nowadays. Joey Pascarella (formerly of Bethesda Maternity Center), MAMAS (Erin Fullam and Miari Rothman), Susan Dodge (formerly with BirthCare) are all very recent additions to our homebirth lineup. And we have a several CPM candidates who are due to take their exams in October and assuming they pass will also begin their private practices. So despite the patriarchal and idiotic laws in this state, its easier to get a homebirth than it was even five years ago.
yes, there are more, and we are lucky to have as many as we do. but how many will catch VBACs? or breech? or twins? i know that evelyn will , joey won't , KC will, who else? honestly i want to know and am not trying to be flip. my dd2 was breech till 38 weeks and i don't want to go to someone who isn't comfortable attending breech because of that. i was with evelyn and felt fine with her skills. i don't want to get into a situation where i had to scramble cause my MW won't attend at 39 weeks.

and, i have the honor of having been caught by the last granny midwife liscensed in MD
raelize is offline  
#23 of 43 Old 09-24-2009, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel_eva View Post
yes, there are more, and we are lucky to have as many as we do. but how many will catch VBACs? or breech? or twins? i know that evelyn will , joey won't , KC will, who else? honestly i want to know and am not trying to be flip. my dd2 was breech till 38 weeks and i don't want to go to someone who isn't comfortable attending breech because of that. i was with evelyn and felt fine with her skills. i don't want to get into a situation where i had to scramble cause my MW won't attend at 39 weeks.

and, i have the honor of having been caught by the last granny midwife liscensed in MD
My daughter was breech as well till 38/39 weeks (I had a successful ECV) and Evelyn said she would deliver my baby if I wanted, but I didn't feel comfortable because her presentation was footling. Frank breech I would have done. It all worked out, thankfully, but it was good to know that Evelyn was there for me, no matter what I wanted to do.
imnottelling is offline  
#24 of 43 Old 09-25-2009, 12:29 AM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmom View Post
thank you everyone for this great thread! I love that everyone is being so respectful and we are all getting such great updated information. I had evelyn attend 2 of my births and loved her completely. I'm also thrilled at the increase in midwives. btw, Lora was also at one of my births and she was great too. Boy do some of us miss her presence!
Yes, she really was something special.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#25 of 43 Old 09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel_eva View Post
yes, there are more, and we are lucky to have as many as we do. but how many will catch VBACs? or breech? or twins? i know that evelyn will , joey won't , KC will, who else? honestly i want to know and am not trying to be flip. my dd2 was breech till 38 weeks and i don't want to go to someone who isn't comfortable attending breech because of that. i was with evelyn and felt fine with her skills. i don't want to get into a situation where i had to scramble cause my MW won't attend at 39 weeks.

and, i have the honor of having been caught by the last granny midwife liscensed in MD
This isn't a conversation I want to have on an open list but feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#26 of 43 Old 09-28-2009, 09:13 PM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Please call me. I lost your number and email with my harddrive a few days ago. Need to talk to you.

Lorrie
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#27 of 43 Old 11-09-2009, 01:50 PM
 
cali4niachef's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Delaware
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Eveyln is working with Lori Serabo. Lori lives in Elkton. Lori is a former apprentice of Susan Dinatale (Dover, DE). The three are working together to start a birth center in the Baltimore area. Rightnow they are working on funding. Then after that is up and running for a while Susan is going to start a birth center here in Delaware.

Susan is my friend and my future preceptor.

HTH!

Herbalist.Doula.Photographer. 
Euphoric Birth, Euphoric Herbals, Euphoric Photography

cali4niachef is offline  
#28 of 43 Old 11-09-2009, 01:55 PM
 
homewithtwinsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali4niachef View Post
Eveyln is working with Lori Serabo. Lori lives in Elkton. Lori is a former apprentice of Susan Dinatale (Dover, DE). The three are working together to start a birth center in the Baltimore area. Rightnow they are working on funding. Then after that is up and running for a while Susan is going to start a birth center here in Delaware.

Susan is my friend and my future preceptor.

HTH!
Partial answer, see mine above to get the complete scoop on all the folks at the office and what their roles are.
homewithtwinsmama is offline  
#29 of 43 Old 11-12-2009, 08:21 PM
 
walking in Bel Air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
anyone know how soon her birth center will be up. I have just made my first appt at UCMC but if her birth center is open I would prefer to go there.
walking in Bel Air is offline  
#30 of 43 Old 11-13-2009, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter
 
imnottelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 641
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking in Bel Air View Post
anyone know how soon her birth center will be up. I have just made my first appt at UCMC but if her birth center is open I would prefer to go there.
Doesn't sound like it will be any time soon

Any reason you prefer not to go to Mercy and use her there?
imnottelling is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off