Intact & Jewish? - Mothering Forums
Maryland, Metro D.C. Area, Delaware > Intact & Jewish?
Isaac'sMa's Avatar Isaac'sMa 11:43 PM 06-28-2010
I'm looking for some other Jewish families with intact boys for playdates etc. I'm sure my boys aren't the only ones out there...but sometimes it feels like it. I've recently gotten some comments about it...and would like my boys to grow up knowing that there are other intact Jewish boys out there! I'd love to connect with some mamas who are on the same wavelength too! We're in the Baltimore area.

holz's Avatar holz 09:58 PM 06-29-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac'sMa View Post
I'm looking for some other Jewish families with intact boys for playdates etc. I'm sure my boys aren't the only ones out there...but sometimes it feels like it. I've recently gotten some comments about it...and would like my boys to grow up knowing that there are other intact Jewish boys out there! I'd love to connect with some mamas who are on the same wavelength too! We're in the Baltimore area.
Me

My son is due in August, and we aren't circing, even though I'm getting a ton of pressure from my family. I'm currently living in NJ, but am from Baltimore and that's where my family is- I'm there several times a month, and would love to get together with like-minded mamas!
Isaac'sMa's Avatar Isaac'sMa 11:39 PM 06-29-2010
Yay! I was so hoping another mama would reply to this thread, after all the reads! I'll PM you my info...
russsk's Avatar russsk 08:15 PM 07-11-2010
My two-year-old son is intact, and his little brother due in August will be, too. We're in Baltimore.
tinkerbelle78's Avatar tinkerbelle78 05:45 PM 08-20-2010
I'm not Jewish by birth, but I attend a Messianic Jewish Synagogue and have adopted most of their beliefs. My son is intact, and I was given so much grief about that! However, I stood firm and eventually everybody gave up. He is three now! His father is also intact.

I'm pregnant now with baby #4. I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but my ex DEMANDED that we circumcise him if he's a boy. It was a huge debate that really drove a wedge between us, strongly effecting our final breakup.
~adorkable~'s Avatar ~adorkable~ 11:00 PM 09-26-2010
I'm a Humanistic Jew and having a boy (and a girl) in Jan, will not be cutting up either one of them!
Up