The Park School--Baltimore - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-18-2011, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Does anybody have experience with Park? Any positives or negatives could share? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. TIA!

Mama to three crazy, wonderful kiddos: dd1--12/2002, dd2--3/2005, and ds--3/2006

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 11:12 AM

Our neighbors' daughter attends Park.  And she LOVES it.  The parents are big fans as well.  I will seriously consider it for my babies to when they are school age.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:16 AM

My daughter attends and goes to camp there. Feel free to message me if you have questions.

I actually got tears in my eyes when I toured the school. I would have thrived in such a creative and open environment when I was a child.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:22 AM

We looked at it. It seems like a very nice school, and some of my neighbors send their kids there. The demographics lean very wealthy, I'm told.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:25 PM

My brother goes and lovesss it.  Hes now in Upper School (HS) there.  The demographics are not super diverse, but the teachers are great!  My mothers Dr's kids also went there, but are adults now and hes swears Park turned his kids into ineffective theologian hippies still living in his basement, but I think its highly likely the blame should fall more on him than Park.  I have noticed the high schoolers use way less drugs than even the BEST public school kids.  For that reason alone its on our list for places to send our kids for HS!

User Tag List