Prenatal Yoga in Harford Co, MD - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-20-2011, 02:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone know of a good prenatal yoga class somewhere in Harford Co? I'm having trouble locating one.  =)

~Christy, wife to M and mother to M and A, expecting baby #3 in May 2011 Planning our first HBAC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2011, 08:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

have you called the new place Peace Yoga?  its right on main street next to charm city run?  http://peaceyogabelair.com/classdetails.html  looks to me like they have prenatal yoga:)

Mama to Jocelyn 3/04-5/04, Lucy 3/05, Nate 1/07, Tessa 5/09 , Mae 11/11, Due 11/14!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

Lol, yup I have. I guess you missed my post on CM. Amanda told me about them and I called. They used to have a prenatal class but cancelled due to lack of attendance. They are now taking names and info for mamas who are interested in it to hopefully start up another class.  =)

~Christy, wife to M and mother to M and A, expecting baby #3 in May 2011 Planning our first HBAC!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 AM

I asked about this in another post and someone commented that depending on whether you're used to yoga and other exercise, a regular yoga class may be ok for you.  I belong to the UU church in Churchville - they have a yoga class on Tuesday nights and I'm going to go along to that and just do what I can (I have been working out at the gym - weights & cardio - regularly since July 2010).  Good luck!  Please let me know if you do manage to find a specific prenatal class.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Omg what a small world! I actually live very close to that church! Churchville is SO small I'm surprised that I even saw the name on here!  =)

I'm waiting to hear back from Peace Yoga. I'll come back and post on here if they start a prenatal one. Are you on CM? I've been updating there too. PM me if you're interested. (it's a local mommies group)

Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 PM

Small world, indeed!  I live very near the church too :-)

I don't know about CM, so I'll PM you.

Thanks!

User Tag List