Crunchy Play Group? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 03-27-2011, 10:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone in the White Marsh/ Perry Hall area?  I would love to pull together a play/support group for other like-minded mamas!  We co-sleep, no vax, homebirth, trying to convince dad the merits of no-circ...  anyone else out there?  Or in the greater metro Baltimore area?  PM me!!

I have a 4yr old and a 3 month old :)

#2 of 9 Old 03-28-2011, 11:04 AM

I have a 2 yr old and a 6 yr old, we live just inside the city line near White Marsh...I'd be interested in meeting more moms in the area! 

Wife to a wonderful DH, Mom to 3 amazing girls and one special boy, IBCLC, supporter of moms. 
#3 of 9 Old 04-22-2011, 09:14 AM

I would love to have a crunchy play group!  We live in Fullerton/Overlea, I'll PM you but I am realitivly new to the site and don't have many posts so I am not sure if I can :)

#4 of 9 Old 04-26-2011, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter

I just saw this!! It seems there are also a couple moms in the Roland Park area looking for a play group :) We may finally have a nice collection of local moms for our crunchy play group!! yay! Since most of you are inside the loop, perhaps we should meet there?? Any good places for the kids to play and mommies to chit-chat?

#5 of 9 Old 05-05-2011, 05:19 AM

A playground playgroup organized through Baltap just started up again for the warmer weather season.  Tuesday 9:30-11:30 (give or take) at Riderwood Hills Playground just next to Kenilworth Mall in Towson, south of 695 between York and Charles.  It's on the reminder calendar for Baltap.  Feel free to email me with questions.  There's also a couple other organized playgroups posted on Baltap yahoo group you may want to check out as well.

HTH! :)) 

Mama to two kiddos on the go!
#6 of 9 Old 05-05-2011, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

I never heard of baltap.  but i will join on yahoo!  that sounds great!  thanks for sharing this!!

#7 of 9 Old 05-06-2011, 06:27 AM

you're welcome!! :)

baltap = baltimore attachment parenting.  members involved practice & are interested in a wide range of attachment sensitive parenting (and natural parenting).  see link for more info and to join. 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baltap/ 

Mama to two kiddos on the go!
#8 of 9 Old 05-08-2011, 05:21 PM

It's finally official that we are moving to Baltimore.  Specifically, the White Marsh area.  We won't be there until late summer, but I hope to meet up with some like minded mama's.  I joined baltap a while ago, but haven't got involved with it yet since we just finally got the official approval for our move.  I hope to meet some of you later this summer 

#9 of 9 Old 05-18-2011, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

yay!  thats right near us!  contact us again when you get here and we can make a plan!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page