Woman PCP rec. Ellicot city/ Catonsville/ Columbia and surrounding? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-11-2011, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes... Yet an other thread looking for a Dr. recommendation!  I've searched as best I could the archives but still haven't found a PCP for myself

I'll take ANY recommendation I can get.

I was excited when I heard good reviews on Dr. Greenwood - but her practice in Columbia has closed and she is now 'floating around from office to office'. Is anyone here seeing her?

All of my preferences are very "mothering.com".

I've gotten great leads from here before, so please offer ANY names you can think of!

Thanks!

Creative - Wife to heartbeat.gif mother to 4  biggrinbounce.gif bouncy.gif jog.gif3rdtri.gifhomebirth.jpgwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gifhomeschool.gif and always praying.gif. (Learning Grace and patience)

#2 of 3 Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 AM

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for from this post, but I love my PCP, Dr. Lauren Richter, with the Center for Integrative Medicine at Univ. of MD. Her office is at Kernan Hospital, near the intersection of 70 and 695. She does not provide Ob/Gyn coverage. She has been wonderful at helping me find the real reasons I haven't felt good--diet and stress--and helping me work to improve them. She is also an acupunturist and works with several other acupunturists, a nutritionists, and some other practitioners at the center. My husband and I both have seen her for about a year or so now and have been very happy with her and the center generally. Good luck!

#3 of 3 Old 04-12-2011, 08:15 AM

Dr. Mark Sivieri in Columbia, MD.  He is awesome!  Very mothering.com ;)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page