Free craniosacral treatment for fussy newborns - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 04-12-2011, 05:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to share with you a great free opportunity to have your babies (preferably 6 weeks, but under 3 months) receive craniosacral/myofascial therapy during a workshop that will be held on Saturday, April 30th at the Midwives Alliance of N America Regional Conference at Camp Tockwogh, in Worton MD.

The Conference website is  www.midatlanticmidwives.com and there is a brief description of the workshop on the program page.  There will be teams of 3 therapists, working on each baby, to demonstrate craniosacral and myofascial release techniques that have helped hundreds of babies with poor latch, back arching, jaw strain, colic, reflux and many other issues.   Eight more babies so that the teams of therapists will be able to demonstrate how this technique works.

Please  consider sharing this with any other Moms Groups that you are a part of and let your friends with young babies know about this opportunity.  If anyone is interested, please PM me.  If you would like more information, please let me know.  I have journal research articles on Dr. Gillespie's technique and I have first hand knowledge of the miraculous difference he made for my daughter.  

Thank you, Chandra :)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page