Nanny Share Wanted in Baltimore/Towson/Timonium/Lutherville - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 10-31-2011, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello parents!  We're looking for another family or two to join us in an nanny share beginning after New Years.  Our son will be three months old at that point, but all ages are welcome.  We are comfortable hosting, dropping off, or switching as is convenient for all.  We have a finished basement and an art room that are dedicated to the children, and all other rooms are welcome.  My wife works from home 5 days a week, so there is additional periodic oversight.  Nanny selection, hours, etc. will be a group decision with open communication a key to success.  We hope to have full time weekly coverage conducive to our standard work schedules, with a cost that is mutually beneficial for all.  Please email with your interest, thanks!

IdentityCrisisMama likes this.
#2 of 7 Old 11-28-2011, 08:48 AM

Hello,

my name is david, and i too am looking to start daycare for my newborn in january.  my son also will be 3 mos old at that time.  my wife will be returning to work full time after the new year.  her schedule is somewhat flexible.  my schedule is fairly erratic, but predictable from week to week.  we would be willing to share hosting duties.  my wife and i would very interesting in meeting you, either over the phone or in person.  we look forward to hearing from you.

-david

410-327-3166

#3 of 7 Old 01-31-2012, 12:19 PM

Hi Proud Poppa and David,

My husband and I live in Federal Hill and are also interested in a nanny share. His schedule at JHH is insane, and my schedule as a hospitalist involves 12-14 13-hour shifts per month, some of which are nocturnal shifts. So our need for a nanny would be largely during the daytime shifts, which would be a part-time capacity but long hours each day. Interested in discussing logistical possibilities! I go back to work February 27th and our son is now 2 months old.

Thanks,

Ethel

#4 of 7 Old 03-13-2012, 12:28 PM

Hi. Looking for a family interested in nanny share. Expecting baby in late May/first week of June. Will likely have family coverage up until late August/early September. Looking for daytime hours with some flexible with evening pickup time, we live in NE Baltimore not far from the undergrad and both work at JHH. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Expecting Mom

#5 of 7 Old 05-08-2012, 01:52 PM

Hello.  I live in North Baltimore, near Hampden and not far from Hopkins Homewood campus.  I have an 8-week old and am interested in a nanny-share, though I would ideally like to begin in June.  We might be able to work something out, though.  If you're still looking into this, please contact me.  Thanks!

#6 of 7 Old 07-13-2012, 06:24 PM

Hello!
If you are still interested in a nanny share, I live near Loyola College and am looking to share a nanny starting August 20th for our 10 week old.
Hours would be 8-4:30 Mon-Fri.
Let me know if you're interested!
Annie G.
#7 of 7 Old 09-18-2012, 04:35 PM

Hello,

We currently have a Nanny that will be starting in November in Cockeysville and are looking to do a nanny share with another family. Our newborn is 1 month old now and will be 4 months in January. We are interested and would like to know where you are located?

Thank you.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page