Round Ligament Release - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone know of a practioner that does this?  Preferably in the Baltimore area. 

#2 of 4 Old 02-06-2012, 05:32 AM

Is this something a chiropractor would/could do?  I don't have any experience with her but I've seen Dr. Tracey Ball recommended for chiropractic pregnancy needs. She is trained in the webster technique for turning breech babies.

here's her website: http://www.activehealthchiropractic.com/activehealthchiropractic/index.php

good luck!

Creative - Wife to heartbeat.gif mother to 4  biggrinbounce.gif bouncy.gif jog.gif3rdtri.gifhomebirth.jpgwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gifhomeschool.gif and always praying.gif. (Learning Grace and patience)

#3 of 4 Old 02-07-2012, 05:59 AM

Two people who have helped me with ligament issues are Dr. Carol Phillips in Annapolis---her speciality is pre-natal, post-partum and pediatric chiropractic with cranio-sacral work and myofascial release. She's the best, and she taught the lady who started spinningbabies.com

Dr. Phillips stays very booked up, but if you're pregnant, she'll do all in her power to work you in.

www.dynamicbodybalancing.com

If you're not pregnant, Jeanine Olson, a rolfer in Baltimore, is excellent for all sorts of ligament issues. She doesn't take pregnant clients, though. She's a lot easier to get an appointment with :) I know some area midwives routinely send women in pain to her. 

http://www.ruscombe.org/alternativehealthpractitioners/jolson.html

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Grace

#4 of 4 Old 02-09-2012, 02:58 PM

For those reading this in the Northern Virginia area, Dr. Brandon Lemuel over at Palmercare Chiropractic in Vienna did an amazing job on my round ligaments when i was seeing him for chiropractic during my pregnancy. I so looked forward to the visits just to feel the ligaments relaxing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page