Michael Baylin DDS or other holistic -- or just great -- dentists? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-27-2012, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all,

We're still searching for a local dentist (for grown ups!) a year after our move...does anyone have experience with/know anything about Michael Baylin in Pikesville? http://www.drmichaelbaylin.com/about

Looks like he may be one of the only holistic dentists in the area, which could be a nice bonus...but I'm more concerned about picking someone skilled, gentle, and generally conservative about intervention. So...any recs are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 08-16-2012, 03:31 PM

Just curious if you went to Dr Baylin and whether he is a good dentist? I am looking for a holistic one. hette

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkat View Post

Hi all,

We're still searching for a local dentist (for grown ups!) a year after our move...does anyone have experience with/know anything about Michael Baylin in Pikesville? http://www.drmichaelbaylin.com/about

Looks like he may be one of the only holistic dentists in the area, which could be a nice bonus...but I'm more concerned about picking someone skilled, gentle, and generally conservative about intervention. So...any recs are much appreciated!

Thanks!

#3 of 6 Old 08-19-2012, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

Nope, haven't visited him. At the moment I'm still using a conventional dentist, and still searching for a practice that takes a more holistic approach.

#4 of 6 Old 08-19-2012, 10:24 AM

actually researched him myself yesterday and it appears he has been taken to court several times for things that don't look good :(

#5 of 6 Old 09-07-2012, 04:48 PM

Michael Baylin saved me from having to go through gum surgery. He has a holistic practice. Any court filings you can ask him or his wife about, but certainly it's for having a holistic practice. They take all the necessary and accepted traditional practices, there is no woo woo here just Weston Price information and suggestions on take good care of your health. 

#6 of 6 Old 09-07-2012, 06:43 PM

thanks, perhaps I will give him a try. Have you had any crowns or other kind of work done by him?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page