Wow! This post was really misinterpreted, guess I did a cruddy job of expressing myself. It's my sister, she came to me for suggestions, I was just trying to help her out. Nevermind, best to just delete and move on...
Mama to DS 8/2006 and DD 4/2010 with expected 2/2013
I would probably try to step back a little bit. I did attempt a vbac and ended up with another csection because there really was an issue with my pelvis being to small for the baby to rotate. I do trust the midwives opinion on that and while maybe I could have done something other than I did do, at the time I tried my hardest and the best I could. Other than putting her in contact with ICAN, you cant really push her to try harder to get a vbac. I did everything including switching practices at 37 weeks and turns out my pelvis really was too small (and yes i do have xray proof to back that i have some genetic issues with the formation of my pelvis and lower back) ICAN of Baltimore should be able to help with finding medical people and with her making a decision on what action she would feel comfortable taking. You really can't make her understand anything especially if she is defensive about it.
|51 members and 15,551 guests|
|a-sorta-fairytale , Amberline , Arduinna , avocet , CricketVS , DahliaRW , Deborah , Dovenoir , girlspn , happymamasallie , hillymum , incorrigible , Inki Ponki Kids Song , janecarmel , joandsarah77 , katelove , kathymuggle , Letitia , lisak1234 , manyhatsmom , mckittre , MDoc , Michele123 , Mirzam , Mommymel95 , Mummia , nemodori2084 , NuzzleNudge , oaksie68 , petey44 , philomom , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , Saladd , sarrahlnorris , scheelimama , SensaCalm , shantimama , Shmootzi , shoeg8rl , Springshowers , sren , SweetSilver , tifga , Xerxella , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|