We are a small family with a baby girl (14mo), who has had her nanny for almost a year now. I would like to offer our nanny additional income if she decides to stay another year, but to do this we need to start a nanny share. We would be comfortable hosting, and our schedule is usually M-F 10am to 4pm. These hours can be extended though. We live in northeast Baltimore city. Please let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a visit!
Subbing (and bumping). We are not in need right now but may find ourselves in need of a very part-time nanny in early 2013. I'll check in with you then, if so, and see if you still have room in your share. We are also in NE Baltimore, with a 16 month old, and happy to host as well. Good luck with your search!
Troll? Here's me...
Hi! Thanks for the info!
We are also looking for play dates around her age as well if you want. Lately I've been busy with extra-cirricular type activities, but they are all winding down for the season. No more volleyball or neighborhood popscle night! So, we have some extra time to spend meeting people and making friends :)
Its not letting me reply to your PM...? In any case, yes we are, so in that case I must know you? I dont know of many other babies that are around Lilahs age though? maybe I missed you before.
Oh, yes -- I think you have to be an MDC member for a certain amount of time before you can PM. I have actually never managed to make it to those events -- but I do know we have them. Can you read PM's? I'll PM you my email address - would love to meet a family in the area with a child so close to my LO's age...
Troll? Here's me...
My wife and I are expecting our first at the end of October. She's planning on going back to work part-time in January or February and we are considering a nanny or nanny share for 2 or 3 days per week. We live in Pigtown, but she works in Owings Mills and drop off/pick up on her way to/from work. Let me know if you are interested.
I think that could be worked out. Our nanny loves babies, and has been watching ours since she was almost 4 months. I do think she would be interested. I would like to offer her a more full-time option starting closer to October/November and it is possible to work something out next year, so please keep us in mind.