Baltimore mamas: Where did you do Nucal Translucency &/or 20-week ultrasound? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 12-20-2012, 07:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sorry for the (sort-of) repost -- I'm afraid by specifying that my earlier question was for Special Beginnings moms I may be missing some feedback!

One mom recommended St Josephs, but I'm having trouble getting an appointment there within the appropriate window for the NT. Has anyone had a positive experience with sonos elsewhere? TIA!

#2 of 7 Old 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Bumping this up...anyone have a recommendation to share?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 7 Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the bump...would love to hear any recommendations anyone can share!

#4 of 7 Old 12-27-2012, 11:28 AM

I had a good experience with the Center for Advanced Fetal Care at Mercy Hospital.  

Blogging at http://chronicladybug.blogspot.com

#5 of 7 Old 03-21-2013, 03:12 PM

I know this thread is a little old, but I had the same question as the OP. Mercy seems busy--any other ideas?

#6 of 7 Old 03-21-2013, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter

I ended up going to St. Joe's for both the NT and the 2nd trimester fetal anatomy scan. The sonographers were really nice and very thorough, and they got the reports to Special Beginnings very quickly. (At the 2nd trimester sono, they have a perinatologist come in to review the images, and determine if they need more views on the spot, which is nice -- no ambiguous or worrisome  "Uh, we're concerned about so-and-so, please make another appt." stuff. The sonographer also mentioned that  if anything looks concerning, they let you know right away.) Anyway, I had an appt @ SB the other day, and they were commenting about how thorough and user-friendly the sono-report was, for both practitioners and moms. Hope this helps!

#7 of 7 Old 03-22-2013, 06:05 AM

This may be too far for you, but I went to MD perinatal Associates in Frederick. They also have an office in Columbia

Mommy to 2 beautiful girls dust.gif4/07 and babyf.gif1/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page