I am very new to MDC and so glad I have found it! I am wondering if anyone can help me locate a Dr. in the NY capital district that is open/supportive to letting me make the decision whether or not to vaccinate my daughter. She is approaching her 2nd b-day in two weeks and feel terrible that I don't have a new doctor established yet. I had started the regular vaccine schedule with her but always staggered them so she wasn't receiving them all at once but I'm still not comfortable with that. Does anyone know of a great dr in the area that could help us with this?
I had posted this in the wrong place originally and was wondering why I wasn't getting any responses.
Thanks Moonwillow for showing me where to post!