Awesome home birth midwife in Albany/Schenectady/Troy! (Midwife Recommendation) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-03-2009, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Post removed.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2009, 10:23 AM

Wow, that's great! That's the first I've heard of a HB provider actually located in the capital district.

SAHM to DD1 9/18/08 DS 6/11/10 DD2 6/21/12 nocirc.gifcd.gifgreenthumb.gifhang.gif 

Old 09-06-2009, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

I KNOW!!! I was so happy to see that one actually opened up here! It's so encouraging and awesome to be able to see that happening.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:04 AM

I highly recommend Jennifer Fegan with Blessingway midwifery. She was my midwife and I have worked with her as a doula too. If you are interested in more info on doulas and placenta encapsulation you can visit http://albanydoula.net

User Tag List