Levittown, PA - need info! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-24-2010, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Mommas,

My husband and I are thinking of relocating from Plainsboro, NJ to Levittown, PA and wanted to know a little bit about the area. We'd be renting an apartment there so if there's a place you know is particularly good/bad, that would be helpful, too. THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 PM

I live in Levittown. I do not know much about apartments in the area though. There are some on Mill Creek that look nice. I think they are called Orangewood Apartments.

We have a great Holistic Moms Network group that meets the third Wed. of each month. We also have playgroups and moms night outs.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

Old 03-02-2010, 05:47 PM

Hi there! I'm from Levittown, grew up there, and currently live very close to there.

I've lived in a few different apartment complexes in the area, treehugginmama is right - Orangewood Apartments are some of the best when you weigh quality against price, the management is fantastic and the apartments are well-maintained and large, maintenance is very on the ball. Highly recommend them.

You could also check Craigslist out for private rentals in the area.

Avoid Levittown Trace apartments, Bristol Gardens, Foxwood Manor... Chesterfield Apartments are good as well, from what I hear. If Langhorne is an option (very close!) I also recommend Middletown Trace apartments, VERY large townhomes that are well-priced.

Good luck!

full time, single, slightly soggy WOHM to Juliet (12.31.2004 @ 36w5d) and Willow & Adam (2.22.2007 @ 39w5d, HBAC transfer) and... expecting my little womb warrior Eowyn Susanne in September

User Tag List