looking for families for "older" child Waldorf Parent/Child program downtown NYC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-29-2010, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Another mom and I are forming a group of five to six families who are interested in setting up a program at the Downtown Waldorf School, this would be a parent/child program for 3 to 5 year olds, which is older than typical Waldorf parent/child programs.  As an attachment parenting mom considering preschool next year, I think this will be a good transition program for my son.  The "class" would be for a few hours on Fridays, either morning or afternoon.  The teacher we'll have is really great according to the other mom, who knows her.  The children will be mostly just baking bread, singing songs, lots of free play with the wood toys.  This might fit with parents who are home schooling or just want to have a bit of Waldorf in their lives.

The cost would probably be around $575 for a semester I think (its like 12 weeks). We could probably start in January.

Marija, mama to Jordan 7/30/07
Owner of EC Wear www.ecwear.com Cute and Convenient Clothes for EC'ing Infants and Toddlers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 12-31-2010, 08:32 AM

I WANT IN! Please : ) I have a 3 year old..please PM me

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
#3 of 3 Old 01-13-2011, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

We still have room for one more child in this program.  We've finalized the details as follows.

Friday the 21st. The class will run 9 weeks and the cost is $540. Timing is 11-12:30 on Fridays.

The class will be held at the New Amsterdam Early Childhood Center (the "Downtown Waldorf School") but please contact me and not the school if you'd like to join us.  

Marija, mama to Jordan 7/30/07
Owner of EC Wear www.ecwear.com Cute and Convenient Clothes for EC'ing Infants and Toddlers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page