Doula Services in Northern NJ/ NYC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-05-2011, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey mommy's!

I am offering my services for FREE between now and April 30 to women who are willing to fill out a survey afterwards on my performance.I need to attend a few more births to receive my certification. I am a DONA Trained Doula and I am looking for women to allow me to be a part of their Birth Journey. My hearts desire really is to serve, support and strenghten women through there Birth Journeys. I have attended 2 births already and of course the birth of my own son :) If you are looking for Doula support but finances are an issue, I'd LOVE to be a support to you and your partner during this beautiful time. Message me here or email me at DoulaAbby@gmail.com if you are in need. Please feel free to pass this along to friends as well! you can find more info on exactly what I can offer at www.facebook.com/DoulaAbby or www.DoulaAbby.wordpress.com/services-and-pricing/ remember my services are FREE right now.

Birth Blessings!

Abby

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-11-2011, 06:31 AM - Thread Starter

just wanted to bump it up to make sure any of you moms in need of a Doula saw the posting.

#3 of 3 Old 03-17-2011, 07:52 PM

I live in Clifton, and would love to meet you, but my estimated due date isn't until November.  

Message me if I can help in any way, and otherwise good luck!  

Rachel (39) married to DH (47), expecting our first in November 2011 after 2+ years of trying!  Living happily with 2cat.gifs and a dog2.gif!
***4****8***1sttri.gif***16***20***24***28***32***36***4

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page