NJ - Camden County - Seeking DOs, naturopaths, or even chiropractor for children - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-27-2011, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm in Camden County in NJ and I can't find an ND or DO anywhere in my area.  I currently take my DS to a ped (DS is 3), but they are really pushy with vaccines and I would much rather go with alternative type of medicine rather than mainstream.  I really feel stuck with the mainstream practice we go to because I feel I have no other choices around me for alternative medicine. I've been studying a lot on my own but I would feel much more confident with the guidance of an actual doctor!smile.gif

Any recommendations? Even if there is an MD/ped that is not pushy on vaccines, knowledgable with children, and is even knowledgable on supplements I would like to hear about those too.

TIA!

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

#2 of 4 Old 04-27-2011, 10:55 AM

Is it convenient for you to take the bridge over into Philadelphia?  Depending where you are, it might be very easy to get in and out.  Marie Winters, ND and Ohm Chiropractic share a space with a couple of other like-minded practitioners on East Passyunk Ave in South Philadelphia.  Our whole family visits Dr. Ohm and I recommend him very highly.  I have not met with Marie Winters, but she has a great reputation in the neighborhood.

#3 of 4 Old 04-27-2011, 11:00 AM - Thread Starter

I did see that practice when I was searching but I just wish there was someone a bit closer and I didn't have to go over the bridge.  I hate the bridge! LOL!  I'll have to check out the directions to their office and see how far it actually is.  I'm guessing 18 miles which isn't bad.  It's just the bridge thing.  It's good to know you go there and really like him though.  Thank you!

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

#4 of 4 Old 04-28-2011, 09:48 AM

Kressville Pediatrics in Cherry Hill doesn't push vaccinations.  856-795-3320

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page