Looking for a new pediatrician in Bergen County- please help - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-07-2011, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello All

I am very happy to have found this site and truly hope it can help me find what I need for my DD. My DD is 2 years old and has currently been going to Tenafly Pediatrics, I have nothing negative to say about this practice but just felt that dealing with multiple Drs and being prescribed antibiotic after antibiotic for my child I feel that i would like to deal with a practice/ pediatrician where the first suggestion isnt antibiotics but some more natural medicines. I am still trying to do research on the whole holistic, natural way of medicine but I do know that my child has never been a 100% and meanwhile her immune system is taking a beating with so many antibiotics that she has taken. If anyone can recommend a good practice or can point me in some good directions it will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 AM

If you want to stay in Tenafly check out Dr. Bacha on Tenafly Rd, right at the corner of West Clinton Ave.  He's a DO, has no problem with delayed/no vaccines, is a really nice guy, and definitely doesn't push antibiotics.

There is also Dr. Rosen at the Whole Child center in Oradell.  I haven't used him myself because they didn't use to take any insurance at all and they still don't take the kind we have but I've heard wonderful things about him.  This is the website for him http://www.wholechildcenter.org/ .

Alexis, mom to DS 11/99 DD1 01/02 and DD2 09/23/11.
#3 of 4 Old 06-08-2011, 12:24 PM

The Whole Child Center in Oradell.  Love Dr Rosen and Dr Jeney!

Brenda

#4 of 4 Old 06-16-2011, 01:26 PM

We saw Dr. Bacha when I lived in Bergen and I loved, loved, loved him. My doula also uses him for her kids so I know he's natural friendly!

Me (40) DH (49) daring DD (9) and darling DS - almost THREE! (born June 25, 2010 in an amazing, unplanned homebirth.jpg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page