Anyone want to house swap over T-giving? My Manhattan apt for your place? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-19-2011, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Are you wanting to come in and see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?  We are looking to get out of the city over Thanksgiving.  Anyone interested in swapping your place with ours?  We have a beautiful renovated Manhattan apt. overlooking the East River and view of Lower Manhattan skyline.  Our 2 BR, 2BA TV free home has plenty of toys and books, wireless internet and we are on the bus line to all the attractions on 34th street (and Port Authority and Penn Station) and major connections.  Our DD is 4 so there's lots of stuff for you to play with here and I can convert her Stokke back into a high chair for you if you have a little one.  There's a playground, grocery store, and coffee shop in the complex and I might be able to get you into our on-site indoor pool. with our membership.  We don't have a car so we need your place to be close to the train/bus station.  We don't have pets, don't smoke.   I love animals and would be happy to take care of yours (DP and I grew up on farms so we know the routine).

Thanks!

#2 of 4 Old 09-20-2011, 09:26 AM

We live in Ridgefield Park, NJ and would be interested in swapping. Our house is an old vicorian, built in the late 1800's. We have a yard and are close to a bus stop. We have a 1,3 and 5 year old girls so your little girl would have so much fun at our house. Let me know if this is what your looking for.

#3 of 4 Old 09-24-2011, 02:41 AM

I want to swap my apartment in Europe, (in the south of Spain) for another in NYC, 6 months or 1 year...

Anyone interested?

cbravo_lopez@hotmail.com

#4 of 4 Old 09-24-2011, 04:44 AM

we have a house in Lynbrook, NY we would swap.  it's only 35 minutes outside of Penn though so it may not be as vacation-y as you'd like! 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page