Looking for a CNM to do a homebirth in Union County - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-08-2011, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm hoping (fingers crossed) I'm pregnant with baby #2 and want to do a homebirth this time around. I am looking for a CNM who will do a homebirth in Union County. It seems most of the people I've found who are CNMs are an hour or more away, which makes me kind of nervous about the possibility of a fast labor, and also just the details of making it to my appointments without a huge commute. Does anyone have someone they can recommend? I've spoken with Judy Hagan and I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has delivered with her- she seems like my best bet so far but I'm wondering if there is anyone else that is either close by or willing to do most of my visits in my home. Thanks everyone!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2011, 06:42 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)

I would try going to the Holistic Moms meet or Union's LLL meeting and asking there. Maybe a mom would be able to help. I would be having a homebirth if my husband would let me.

PS

I'm in UC.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:20 AM

You may want to consider a CPM ( certified professional midwife ).  Our area of expertise is in homebirth.  Please feel free to call me if you have questions. 

Dina Aurichio, LM, CPM

www.NewBirthExperinces.com

Old 11-11-2011, 06:53 AM

Hi there,

I am happy to provide references for anyone thinking they would like to have a homebirth with me. I have been a midwife for 17 years and doing homebirth for over 14 years.  My experience includes birth center, home and hospital. I have attended over 1,000 hospital births and over 700 out of hospital births to date. I have extensive knowledge of herbs and homeopathy as well as vitamins and nutrition.  I own 4 birth tubs and lend them to all my clients for free. Feel free to call me at 973-983-7560 or check out the website www.babycatcher.com Initial consult is free!

Judith Hagan CNM

User Tag List