Vaccine Friendly / Holistic Pediatrician or family doctor in South Jersey - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-13-2012, 10:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am looking for a vaccine friendly or holistic pediatrician in south jersey. I live in washington township but I am willing to travel quite a distance for a pediatrician or family doctor who will share my points of view. Thank you. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 02-22-2012, 05:51 AM

My son's pediatrician is holistic but is very pro-vaccine.  He was a hospital pediatrician for most of his career.  I believe he is okay with spacing them out but he's not okay with not vaccinating.  His website is kidswellpeds.com.  

Walking to raise money for Apraxia - feel free to join me if you are in the area or donate http://www.apraxia-kids.org/southjerseywalk/juliefoxx
#3 of 7 Old 02-23-2012, 09:18 PM

We go to Dr. Levey at Kids Well, too, and we do not vaccinate. He told me that his opinion is that I should vaccinate, but it is also his opinion that I am the parent and have the right to make the decision I feel is best. I've heard from several people that Kressville pediatrics in cherry hill is vaccine friendly as well.
#4 of 7 Old 02-24-2012, 06:03 AM

Mom - I wonder if we've ever seen each other in the waiting room :)  I feel like we live there sometimes.  I absolutely love Dr. Levey - especially when he offers to replace my son's various body parts lol.  My son is fascinated with his bald head and usually spends part of the session rubbing his hands over his head. 

Walking to raise money for Apraxia - feel free to join me if you are in the area or donate http://www.apraxia-kids.org/southjerseywalk/juliefoxx
#5 of 7 Old 02-24-2012, 10:59 AM

We are there a lot, too. Last night, in fact! If you ever see three kids and a mom obsessed with sand magnet table in the waiting room- that's probably us. I like him, too. My only complaint would be that he's a little too chit-chatty for my taste. But I like the fact that he is willing to explain things to me and answer my questions.
#6 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 06:38 AM

That's funny - I love the fact that he's chatty.  I'm sure that will diminish as his practice gets busier. 

#7 of 7 Old 08-24-2012, 08:59 PM

You will like Hills Pediatrics at Hillsborough. Their website: www.hillspediatrics.com.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page