Looking for AP-oriented Babysitter/Nanny/Childcare provider in Chester County, PA area ASAP - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-20-2012, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey mamas,

I am in desperate need of a new sitter for my children - need to find someone very soon - I was a SAHM until very recently when my ex and I divorced, and now I am working FT. If you or anyone you know watches kids and comes from an AP-ish perspective, PLEASE let me know! The challenge is, I'm a retail manager so my schedule varies from day to day (though I know it pretty far in advance for planning purposes) and occasionally includes some later evenings (not too often though; their father usually takes them when I work late). Most of the time it will just be my two younger kids (5 and 3), but sometimes the older ones (9 and 7) after school as well. Can be either at my place (West Chester) or the sitter's. Typical schedule is 3 or 4 weekdays per week, and one or both days every OTHER weekend (ex has them on alternate weekends).

Help! It's so hard for me to trust anyone after being with my kids 24/7 for so long...thank you!! 

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

#2 of 3 Old 04-26-2012, 06:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Hi Kerri!

I don't know of anyone, so I'm sorry I can't help.  Having gone to West Chester Univ., I remember seeing postings of people looking for child care in many places on campus.  I was an elementary ed major, so my friends & I were always looking for work w/ young children.  It's been a while since I was there, but I imagine calling the main number & talking w/ an operator may get you started. 

In case you're interested, here's the main number: 610 436 1000.  

HTH & take care,

Sus

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.
#3 of 3 Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hello my name is jennifer sanchez im a 19 year old female from ct i jus recently moved to newyork and im looking for a job as a nanny/ babbysitter . i am vary good with babies kids and tennagers , i have alot of experience . i am free at any time any day...  i used to work in a day care so im good on the diper chage and feeding  . i know how to use first aid and cpr  . iknow how to cook clean and i have a fun spirit where i could entertain the children .. im vary mature and educated dor my age. if you consider me i promise i will not let you down ..  thankyou  please contact me if your interrested at 646.657.4551

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page