South Jersey mom, looking for playdate - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-09-2012, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Greetings All.

I am 25 years old and I have lived in collingswood,NJ for a couple years now. I am a stay at home mom. I do not know anyone from here since I am from Boston. I do not drive so i cant travel to locations and my fiance takes the car to work during the day. It is very hard to have any friends for myself or other children for my 2 year old son to play with. I am new to this forum and Was wondering if there are any other younger mothers looking to have play dates. I am a little concerned for my sons social development not being around any other children.

I am looking to make friends with other mommy's with children around my sons age. He is 2 years old. 

As for myself. I would love have a sit down with other mothers who enjoy scrapbooking,photography or even some coffee and girl talk with some tv. I do not know any other mothers with young children in my area so it would be nice to get to know some.

My son has a room full of toys and our complex has a nice fenced in yard to play in. he just needs some kids to play with. ROTFLMAO.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 04:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Are you still around?  I just moved to Collingswood, and just hopped on to mothering to see if there was anyone here!  :)  I have four kids, including a one yr old and 3 year old, and would love to hang out if you're still looking for playdates! 

User Tag List