Rave anout Dr. Karl Russell Brown in Plainfield, NJ- accepts NJ CARE ins. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-17-2012, 04:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dear Ones,

I wanted to put it out there, I have found a wonderful pediatrician who is open to delayed vaxing/alt vaxing schedules (unsure of his feeling on no-vax).  AND HE ACCEPTS MEDICAID!  I called every natural-minded doc I could dig up and no one else did.  A friend reccommended Dr. Karl Russell Brown, and when I talked to him about my plan for vaxing and brought in my Dr. Sears Vaccine book, he looked at it with interest then photocopied relevant pages and said he would call me with a plan.  His office is decorated with framed cartoons with messages like "A Doctor is a practitioner of the healing arts with a license" and "All people poor deserve loving medical care regardless of the status of their bank account." When my son was in with an asthma flare up, he recommended making a soup with lots of garlic, drinking tea to dilate the bronchioles, cutting out dairy, then refilled our asthma medication.  When I mentioned that I was using a homeopathic remedy for my son's warts, he asked "which one." I told him, he said "good, if it is working, great."  Then, he called us in the evening to see how things were going.  I bet there are mamas out there using NJ CARE/Meidcaid who are searching for an open-minded doctor, and I hope they find this post!

Mom to Liam 9/06, spirit baby 3/09, and identical twins Mateo and Sebastian 10/11namaste.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 12:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Wow... that's amazing!  I will keep it in mind in case people ask me.  :)

Heather - Wife , Mommy  & Health & Wellness Educator, Speaker & Consultant 

Dairy, soy & corn free with limited gluten... yes, really. And journeying towards peace.  Blogging about both.

Let me guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices...

User Tag List