looking for friends in Rumson -Fair Haven- Red Bank- Shrewsbury- Little Silver - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-09-2013, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi mothering mamas, we just moved from NYC (upper west side) to Rumson, and I'm looking to connect with other natural mamas!

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one in this part of the world who's packing fresh food lunches for my kindergardner and hand-washing poop out of my baby's cloth diapers, but I digress... just looking to connect with other natural-minded mamas and laugh about the poop washing :) 

I have 2 sweet little boys- 5 yo and 15 mos, and we are open to play dates at our place or yours, or even the playground. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2013, 03:17 PM

My friend and Nicole Buratti owns Bend n Blossom yoga studio in Rumson.  She is a natural mama magnet!  She runs amazing classes and workshops for mamas and kids... maybe you can meet some awesome mamas there!

Good Luck!

Carolyn

Mom to Liam 9/06, spirit baby 3/09, and identical twins Mateo and Sebastian 10/11namaste.gif

Old 10-16-2013, 08:51 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much! I live right around the corner from Bend and Blossom! I'll definitely check it out. 

Old 10-21-2013, 01:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hi, we live in the area! We could plan a play date at one of the local parks, Victory or another. Hope you are settling in, please send a PM when you have time.

User Tag List