Homebirth Midwife for VBAC in Sullivan County NY - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 07-21-2014, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Talking Homebirth Midwife for VBAC in Sullivan County NY

I was wondering if anyone knew any homebirth midwives in the sullivan county area who would attend a VBAC? I have a "proven" scar but still would technically be considered a VBAC, so I don't want to go to the hospital again. They all kinds of rules for VBACs that just make labor incredibly uncomfortable for me so I'd like to stay home next time if possible. The only midwives I've found are out in duchess county.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-27-2014, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smootownsmcow View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew any homebirth midwives in the sullivan county area who would attend a VBAC? I have a "proven" scar but still would technically be considered a VBAC, so I don't want to go to the hospital again. They all kinds of rules for VBACs that just make labor incredibly uncomfortable for me so I'd like to stay home next time if possible. The only midwives I've found are out in duchess county.
Good luck, I wish I could have found one! I live in Wurtsboro and only found Ulster county Midwiferies... I didn't want to have a home birth but I also plan on refusing petocin this time around, and can already feel resistance from the doctors at Crystal Run (who I feel are not exactly the greatest) when they became aggravated I would not consider doing a C-section... Which they suggested, in my first trimester, for no apparent reason!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page