Mothering Forum banner

Babywearing, natural childcare Nanny looking for work in Harrisburg/Grantham/Camp Hil

978 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Erin Taylor 
#1 ·
Hey all! I'm an AP, babywearing nanny looking for a job in Harrisburg, PA or the surrounding area (Camp Hill, Grantham, or Dillsburg would be fabulous, as well). I have tons of experience nannying and baby sitting, I love babies and kids, and I use attachment/natural childcare. I babywear and use gentle discipline, I have worked with families who breastfeed, cosleep, and who use elimination communication before, and I have tons of experience with cloth diapering. I am also certified in CPR.
I love doing crafts, projects, and activities with the children for whom I baby sit, and I also love reading books to them. If I become a nanny for your family, I assure you that your child will never be bored. I bring all of my own supplies for crafts, and will bring books with me, as well.
I would love to become a nanny for your family. I love taking care of kids, and will provide a safe environment, ensure that your child is well cared for, and follow all of your instructions about caregiving.
Message me if you're interested! Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.