Mothering Forum banner

Anyone Have Chicken Pox?

24K views 360 replies 100 participants last post by  eska 
#1 ·
Hello. I'm hoping to find some chicken pox for my 3 year old. I'm in Western MA and am willing to travel an hour or so (central MA, Hartford, CT, lower VT?). Anyone out there have them?

#308 ·
Hi All! New to this website... I just joined, yea!

Anyway, I am also looking for CP in NJ....but will travel. Have been looking on the site but it doesn't seem that its going to be easy to find a party in the North East. Any advise?

I could also go visit "grand mom" in Florida...any one know of anything there?

Thanks,

mom of 2 kids (ages 6 n 4)

#312 ·
Chamsia - I just asked to join the fb page. I didn't see a place where I could say that I heard about the group on Mothering. My last (planned) baby is 7 months so I figure I should start keeping an eye out for pox . I'm not sure he's old enough to get it given how much he's still nursing, but hoping to find something starting in the next 1-6 years.

#322 ·
Thank you for a wonderful get-together, Paige! We were having such a good time that I completely lost track of the hour! Sorry about that. We loved meeting you all and look forward to sharing some fun time together this summer (on the Cape perhaps?!). Hugs to Toby, Comfort and Lucky!

#324 ·
I'm commenting on here so that I don't lose this post. We will be traveling home to central MA the very beginning of June and I have been trying for a long time to find someone with pox! Not a fun way to start our summer vacation, but I'll do what must be done. :) Bummed we aren't up there just yet, I'd totally take you up on that offer Paige! I'm hopeful that the virus will still be going around in a few short weeks. :)

#325 ·
If we get any signs here, we will be sure to post. If I remember correctly, Paige said that it took her little ones two weeks to break out. We have been to a few gatherings thanks to the mothering.com community and I would be happy to return the favor. Fingers crossed you all hear from us within two weeks!!!

#326 ·
Hello All,

We MAY have something brewing here!! My daughter has some curious spots that have appeared 13 days after exposure. Fingers crossed. We are in Franklin, MA and I will be sure to post tomorrow morning. Send me a private message if I can provide any more info.

--cara

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.