Crunchy Granola Baby has closed - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-06-2011, 06:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The north shore has lost a wonderful resource for the natural parenting community. Jennie gave 110% everyday that she was there. If you have not been to their blog or Facebook page, please stop by and leave some kind words for Jennie, her family and her staff. CGB will be missed by our family! Also remember to keep it LOCAL! Things may cost more at your local shop, but they are the ones who will answer all of your questions and walk you thru your babies milestones, not your massive e retailer. greensad.gif

:CLC,Doula :Mama to 2
#2 of 5 Old 02-06-2011, 07:13 PM

That's very sad.  I'm not from that area, but drooled at the website once  and dreamed of having a store like that closer to me.   Did I miss why they are closing?  It did seem like the community is continuing much of the classes and programs, which is wonderful.
Jessica

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#3 of 5 Old 02-07-2011, 04:20 AM

Oh no! I went as often as I could when I lived in N. Andover, and I took my childbirth class there. Between them closing and Sprout up in Brattleboro, VT, my  go-to places for natural parenting products are gone:(

Come ponder with me about food!
#4 of 5 Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 AM

I never made it up to Crunchy Granola Baby, but Mothers and Co in West Boylston is an incredible natural parenting resource.  I drive almost an hour to get there and find myself going about every 10 days just to chat with amazing mamas!

#5 of 5 Old 02-08-2011, 05:43 AM

The closing of CGB breaks my heart!  They provided such an important resource in the community.  Thanks to them for all they provided when they were open.  We all need to make sure we support local businesses that help support families in our area.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page