Vaccine Friendly MD in Danbury, CT - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-09-2011, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Does anyone know of any doctors who will go along with delaying or selctively choosing vaccines for kids?  I am looking for either a Pediatrician or a Family Doctor.  Thanks in advance.

#2 of 2 Old 03-18-2011, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Not sure how far you are willing to go. I'm in Bethel and go all the way to Milford to see Dr. Lopusny at Preferred Pediatrics. Her website is http://preferredpediatricsofct.com/ . It would be nice to have a closer doctor but it took me so long to find a doctor I liked it's worth the drive!! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She's an MD but uses a lot of homeopathic remedies too. Easy to get in touch with and is the only doctor in the practice and really cares about her patients. She is very very flexible with vaccines and advises her patients not to do the standard schedule all at once. She said she really would rather not give more than one shot per visit. If you do decide to use her I will warn you that she is pregnant and due sometime in April I believe. She will be referring her patients to a doctor in Fairfield (whom I have never met) for the few weeks that she is out of the office. Not sure how this will affect new patients... Good Luck!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page