SAHP playdates in Providence? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-01-2011, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hey all!

i've seen a couple of meet ups around the Providence area posted before but I'm wondering if there are any indoor ones formed for the colder months or if anyone might know of a good spot! otherwise, i would consider hosting in my apartment. i work on weekends but during the week stay home with my 19 month old son. he's a very "spirited" little man and we don't get out much and i would love for him to be around kiddos more often! let me know if you're interested!

femalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gif crafty Mama to Maxwell, born April 5, 2010 and partner & best friend to Dan <3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2011, 09:16 PM

I'm not sure if you've connected with anyone yet, but I would love to chat! We recently moved to Medway, MA, which seems to be close to nothing and I have had zero luck finding local AP mamas. I also have a quite spirited little one; she just turned one this week. She's a runner and this indoors business is not for her. Maybe after the holidays we could schedule a Providence Children's Museum playdate?

Old 12-17-2011, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter

That could be fun! I think the Providence Children's museum does at free after 5 Friday once a month (which is great because its kind of pricey!). I'll find out the January one and if you're interested in meeting up then we can make a plan!

femalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gif crafty Mama to Maxwell, born April 5, 2010 and partner & best friend to Dan <3

Old 12-20-2011, 01:00 PM

There is a natural parents play group. You can search them on Meetup.com. There is also an AP group but I'm not sure how to connect with them. I'd be interested in meeting up at the museum, too. Please keep me in the loop! 

Mama to big brother Ezaias (eh-zay-as) 3/09 and little brother Micaiah 03/11! Co-parenting with my amazing partner, Travis!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:01 PM

Hello Ladies,

Count us in if a play date happens! We live in South County and my little guy is 18 mos.

A Mommy In Love!!!

User Tag List