Raw Milk South Shore MA - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 02-14-2012, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone interested in raw milk on the south shore? There is a farm in Foxboro, MA that provides raw milk.  (http://lawtonsfamilyfarm.com/)

I am looking for people in the area that may be interested in carpooling....

Mommy to DS born 11-10-10  wave.gifAnd DD born 6-3-13 baby.gif  

#2 of 13 Old 02-14-2012, 06:49 PM

Are you on the yahoo group?  I'm also possibly interested and there are a few who have been wanting to start in my area from around Weymouth, Rockland, adn one in Marshfield, I think.  (Maybe you are one of the families I'm thinking of(-;

Jessica

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#3 of 13 Old 02-15-2012, 04:52 AM - Thread Starter

I am part of the yahoo group thumb.gif

I did post, and I got one response, but I saw other posts from last year that looked like there may be more people...I figured maybe some of us were hanging around here on MDC too, so I figured I would post here too.  I am in Marshfield, so I may be one you are thinking of  :)

If you are still interested, email me through the yahoo group - I would love to get one more person involved!

#4 of 13 Old 02-15-2012, 07:24 AM

I talked to Teri to see if she could connect me with anyone- especially since there used to be a  local group of people. She was going to pass my email along if she found anyone.

BTW, You are who I was thinking of then...  I can't remember if I emailed or replied back, though.

Are you on the South Shore AP group or the Holistic Moms email list?   I've been thinking about posting it to the HMN list.  Ok, just went ahead and posted it to the SShore group list.  

Jessica

http://facebook.com/HMNSShoreMA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthShoreAP/

Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#5 of 13 Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

Awesome!!

I am not a part of those groups yet, but I am going to sign up! Thanks!!

#6 of 13 Old 02-27-2012, 05:12 PM

Sorry to just jump on here. I was doing a search looking for a way to get raw milk.  I am in Abington and would definitely be willing to do a carpool/coop deal. I've been reading lots about Lawtons and really want to get milk from there, but I can't see going down there every week.  Please email me if this is something you decide to do!!

Thanks!! stefers@gmail.com

#7 of 13 Old 02-27-2012, 06:12 PM

I've been swamped... I think there are at least 5 families interested, I just have not had time to connect all the emails together (my email is a bit messed up).  I will try to.  

Jessica

#8 of 13 Old 02-29-2012, 06:53 AM - Thread Starter

Jess, thanks so much for taking an initiative on this! I had no idea where to begin love.gif

#9 of 13 Old 03-03-2012, 03:42 AM

Hello,

I am in Scituate and would be interested in this as well. Is there an email going around?  Also has anyone been to Lawtons yet?  I would really like to go and meet the farmers etc. (I have met one guy who sells cheese at the markets) and wondered if anyone else would be interested in doing this, if you have not done so yet?

Thanks!

Tosh

#10 of 13 Old 03-03-2012, 05:38 AM - Thread Starter

if you let jessjgh1 or me your email address we can get you on the loop.  we are shaping up to have a bunch of people and we are a bit spread out over the south shore. 

in order to get the milk, they want you to come visit the farm anyway so that you can see the place and they can tell you about the milk, etc.  a lot of us have already been, but i know at least one other person hasn't gone yet.  i may need to go once before we get everything organized...or maybe do a small run for whoever is ready right now :)

#11 of 13 Old 03-04-2012, 11:08 AM

Tosh-- I should have your email. I'll add you to the list....  Do you know anyone else that might be interested?  

Oh- and let me know if it is okay to share your email with others on the list.  
- Jessica

#12 of 13 Old 03-04-2012, 02:22 PM

Hi Jessica,

I will send you an email just in case you don't have mine at the ready. And yes, it would be okay to include my email with the others.

Thanks!

#13 of 13 Old 03-04-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySmurf View Post

if you let jessjgh1 or me your email address we can get you on the loop.  we are shaping up to have a bunch of people and we are a bit spread out over the south shore. 

in order to get the milk, they want you to come visit the farm anyway so that you can see the place and they can tell you about the milk, etc.  a lot of us have already been, but i know at least one other person hasn't gone yet.  i may need to go once before we get everything organized...or maybe do a small run for whoever is ready right now :)

Perfect. I will connect over email with everyone and try to link up with the other(s) who have yet to visit Lawsons, Thank you!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page