Thanks for the Vbac suggestions. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-12-2012, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi. Thanks for the suggestions about vbac. I have an appointment set up for the beginning of April with the midwives at Jordan, and am still looking into NWH. I am trying to set up a meeting with one home birth midwife in my area, and am planning to try  to meet with the other as well. I would definitely be open to Dr Hardiman if anyone has any experience with her, or with any other ofthese providers feel free to PM me. I have tried to meet with Dr. Hardiman in the past, and have never been able to get in to see her though, so I don't hold out much hope in that direction, and I am more comfortable with midwives, but again, I am keeping a totally open mind for all options in this pregnancy. thanks for the good wishes and suggestions.

#2 of 4 Old 03-12-2012, 06:28 PM

I met with The midwives at Jordan the other day and then went to the hospital for a tour with one of the midwives.  They give tours the third Saturday of each month, but they will give you a private tour if you call the morning you want to go and they are not busy.  Worked out fine for me.  Jordan is really the only VBAC option for me, as homebirth is just too expensive...I have met Shelly, Agnes, and Hope, and they were all great.  Seems as though the approach there is good and that VBACs are going well...You do have to have a Hep-lock, though...Good luck!

#3 of 4 Old 03-13-2012, 10:56 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

PMed you smile.gif

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#4 of 4 Old 03-13-2012, 11:16 AM

Also, would love to know what you find out/how you feel about things.  PM me as you go!  The VBAC battle can be a very lonely one!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page