Pediatrician in Milford/New Haven area? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-09-2012, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am expecting twins in the fall and we are not huge fans of vaccinations or at least the regular timetable for them.  We were originally referred by my chiropractor to pediatrician in Milford (Dr. Diana Lopusny) who was on board with that, however they just called to tell us that they are no longer going to be in network providers for our insurance so I am back to the drawing board.  Does anyone have any suggestions in the Milford/Orange/New Haven area?  We live in West Haven right on the Milford border.  Thanks!

Happily soggy SAHM to Emerson Lily and Ellis Willow born 11.7.2012 slingtwin.gif  Exclusively breastfed, unvaccinated, cloth diapered, worn little girls who love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)

Just thought I'd bump your post up for attention. Hopefully someone will respond with some helpful info. :)

Old 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM

Hi!

Congratulations on your twins!  Not sure if this is in your area but we go to Branford/North Branford Pediatrics and we love it.  Let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to answer them. Also part of a couple mom's groups in that area if you want info :)

Old 07-05-2012, 01:51 PM

We're currently patients of Dr. Lopusny, but we had also considered a Dr. Sydney Speisel in Woodbridge. Someone told us that he is friendly to parents who wanted vax options, but we liked Dr. Lopusny so we didn't end up setting up an appointment with Dr. Speisel. Hope that helps.

User Tag List