Looking for other moms and moms to be in the killingly ct area. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there. Im 24. My husband and I just moved to killingly ct in october. Our family and friends are an hour away. ( which isnt bad)  But im looking to find other woman who may be pregnant for the first time like me. Or if your are already a momma thats fine too. :) Just looking for friends. A momma support group type thing. An when the kids are walking have get together play dates. Hope to hear from some other mommas :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Summer Mama,

I live in Greene RI near the Summit General Store, which is anywhere from 15-25 mins from you depending upon where you are around Killingly.  I am expecting my 3rd at the end of August and have 2 girls who are 4.5 and 7 yrs.  Their are a few moms I know from a local mom's group that live out your way. If you check out The Natural Mom's Group of RI you should be able to find those moms. Also look up local La Leche League Meetings those are great places to find like minded moms to meet up with.    I am crazy BUSY for the next few weeks but I would love to get together after that. Send me a private message and we can get in touch. :D

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

User Tag List